Andhra University released AP PGECET 2020 Notification for admission itno M.Tech & M.Pharmacy and other PG Admissions. Apply Online for AP PGECET entrance from sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET website link. Candidates can submit online application form before last date 09th April, 2020. For that General OC/BC candidates have to pay ₹ 1000/- and SC/ST candidates have to pay ₹ 500/- towards registration fee.
AP PGECET 2020 Notification Details
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET-2020) notification released by Andhra University on 05th March. Students who completed B.E/B.Tech or B.Pharm and willing to join PG courses like M.Tech, M.Pharmacy and Pharma.D courses can apply online AP PGECET 2020 from official website. Complete details of AP PGECET 2020 Notification, Application form details, eligibility, exam dates and latest updates are given below.
AP PGECET Eligibility details 2020
Candidates are informed to check carefully all the eligibility conditions before applying for this entrance exam. Below we have mentioned University wise eligibility conditions that are required to appear PGECET entrance exam.
- Andhra University
- Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Adikavi Nannaya University
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila University
- JNT University Anantapuramu
- Krishna University
- JNT University Kakinada
- Sri Krishna Devaraya University
- Sri Venkateswara University
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technology Nuzvid
APPGECET Exam Fee 2020
- Candidates should have obtained a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses into the courses corresponding to the Degrees
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharm. courses shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses
AP PGECET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020
- The test will be a Computer based test wherein the candidate has to answer them online. The test will be in English medium and will be conducted for 120 Marks with 120 multiple choice Objective type questions. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Syllabus for different subject papers are placed in the home page under the link SYLLABUS.
- Candidates are advised to be well conversant with the Computer based test by practicing the mock tests made available in the home page of APPGECET-2020.
AP PGECET 2020 Exam Dates
|AP PGECET Event||Description|
|Name of the Entrance||AP PGECET 2020|
|Conducting University||Andhra University on behalf of APSCHE|
|Offered Courses||M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / Pharma.D PG Courses|
|Category||AP PGECET Notification 2020|
|Notification Released Date||05th March, 2020|
|Online Applications start||09th March, 2020|
|Registration Fee||OC/BC Candidates: ₹ 1000/-|
SC/ST Candidates: ₹ 500/-
|Last date of Applications||09th April, 2020 (Without Late Fee)|
|Date of Examination||02nd to 04th May, 2020|
|Examination Timings||Morning Session: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Afternoon Session: 02:00 PM – 04:00 PM
AP PGECET Notification 2020 Available here
AP PGECET Application Fee 2020
- OC/BC Category Candidates: ₹ 1000/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: ₹ 500/-
The payment of the registration fee can be done online through APOnline services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
AP PGECET 2020 Apply Online
For registration and submission of online application the aspiring candidates have to visit the web site https://sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet.
All the details required such as qualifying examination (degree as the case may be) hall ticket number, SSC or 10th class hall ticket number, places of study from 9th class onwards, caste category-Mee seva Cerificate number, Income certificate-Meeseva certificate number, good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format of 50KB size, scanned image of Signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper in .jpg or .jpeg format of 30KB size, Ration card of the family, Aadhar card of self in the application form shall be entered in the specified fields.
The Aadhaar Card number of the candidate is mandatory.
Read this AP PGECET 2020 User Guide before applying.
AP PGECET-2020 Qualifying Marks 2020
- The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APPGECET-2020 is 25% i.e., 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
- The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APPGECET-2020 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.