AP TCC Hall Ticket Download 2020: Candidates can Download Andhra Pradesh State Technical Certificate Course (TCC) Drawing, Hand loom Weaving, Tailoring & Embroidery Higher & Lower Grade examinations from bseap.org. AP TTC / TCC exams are being scheduled from 28th – 31st January, 2020 through out the state.
AP TCC Hall Ticket Download 2020 – Higher & Lower Grade
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Course Name||Technical Certificate Course (TCC)|
||28th – 31st January 2020|
|Time Table Release Status
AP TCC / TTC Exam Dates 2020
BSE AP notified that the Technical Certificate Course Examinations will be conducted from 28.01.2019 to 31.01.2019 as per the Time Table given below at the identified examination centers. The Hall tickets to the Candiates about the Roll No. and Examination Centre can be download one week befre the commencement of the examination from the official website adn visit the examination center one day before to avoid last hour confusion.
BSE AP has notified that the Technical Certificate Course Examinations will be conducted from 28.01.2019 to 31.01.2019 as per the Time Table given below at the identified examination centers.
Steps to Download AP TCC Admit cards :
- Candidates can visit the official website @ bseap.org
- Home Page will appear on screen.
- On left hand side bar TCC link appears under Minor Exams title
- Click on that link and you will find all TCC updates on this page.
- In that, Click on Hall Tickets of TCC January 2020.
- Select District, trade & Enter candidate name.
- Your Exam Hall Ticket will displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can check /download it.
- Take a print out of hall ticket
Important Links of AP TCC Hall Tickets 2020
- Direct link to download AP TTC Hall Tickets 2020
- Latest updates of AP TCC board: Click here
- Official website of AP DGE (SSC) Board: bseap.org
- Check Telangana TCC Hall Tickets
Instruction to Note:
- Candidates shall bring their downloaded web halltickets to the examination center Daily with out fail. Otherwise he/she will not be allowed to the examination.
- The candidates who opted in two trades shall appear only one trade, otherwise his / Her performance in the both trades will be cancelled.
- The candidates pertaining to 81, 82 trades (tailoring and embroidery) shall bring their Sewing machine, scissors, measuring tape etc. And the candidates pertaining to 41, 42 Trades (drawing) shall bring their pencils, colour pencils scale eraser etc. To the Exam centre.
- The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original Valid photo identifiation card issued by government only like passport, pan card, Voter id, aadhar card, govt.employee id or driving license