AP TTC Online Application 2020 Started for 42 days Summer Training Course at www.bseap.org. Candidates can submit form in online from June 05th and before last date June 15th, 2020. Check eligibility conditions, age limit, registration process, fee details from below.
AP TTC Application 2020 (Started) at bseap.org
AP TTC is a Technical Teachers Certification Course conducted by Andhra Pradesh Directorate of Government Examinations (AP DGE) in Summer for 42 days. Course will be conducted at Vishakapatnam, Kakinada, Guntur, Ananthapuram, Kadapa from 22-06-2020 to 02-08-2020.
AP TTC (TCC) Notification 2020 Details
|AP TTC Event||Description / Dates|
|Name of the Department||Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE)|
|Popular Name||Also Known as SSC Board|
|Location||Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Category||AP TTC Application 2020|
|Date of Notification||04th June, 2020|
|Applications Commence from||05th June, 2020|
|Last Date of Applications||15th June, 2020|
|Course Duration||42 Days|
|Training Dates||22nd June to 02nd August, 2020|
|Training Centers||Vishakapatnam, Kakinada, Guntur, Ananthapuram, Kadapa|
The BSEAP released TCC Result 2020 for exams conducted from 28th – 31st January, 2020 through out the state. The DGE AP released TCC result on 26th May, 2020 at www.bseap.org. All those qualified candidates can now apply for TTC (Technical Teacher Course) by following step by step procedure explained below.
- Candidates should have passed the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or equivalent examination along with a Lower Grade Technical Certificate Course (TCC) in the Trade concerned issued by the Office of the Director of Government Examinations or State Board of Technical Education & Training (S.B.T.E.T), Andhra Pradesh OR
- National Trade Certificate issued by I.T.Is recognized by Government of AP OR
- National Institutes such as National Institute of Handloom Weaving OR
- Certificates issued by the Department of Industries and Commerce OR
- Certificates in Music (Vocal) issued by Telugu University or its equivalent certificates.
Age Limit (As on 01st June, 2020)
- The candidates who seek admission should have completed 18 years of age and not crossed 45 years.
Training Centers List
The date of commencement of 42 days Technical Teachers Certificate Practical Summer Training Course in below Districts from 22-06-2020 to 02-08-2020 in the following Trades.
Online applications are accepted from 05th June and ends on 15th June, 2020. All the interested candidates are informed to submit registrations before 05:00 PM on last date. Follow step by step process to submit application easily.
- Visit official Website of AP DGE at www.bseap.org
- Click on “TTC” link on left side under Minor Exams
- List of all TTC links appears. From it click on Online Application for TTC,2020 – 42 days Summer Training Course. You can also click on this direct link.
- Enter your Aadhar No. and Mobile No. Later enter OTP which is received on given mobile no.
- Now fill candidate particulars and upload photo and signature.
- Also upload Scanned copies of Date of Birth Certificate, Academic qualification certificates, Technical Qualification Certificate.
- Save the Data and submit the application after checking all your entered details.
- Take Print out of your application and preserve it for further use.
AP TTC Contact Details
For any queries, candidates can contact below persons on phone in office timings from 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM.
- Sri K. Srinivasulu, Deputy Commissioner – 91770 02464
- Sri P.S.R.K.Lingeswara Rao, Assistant Commissioner – 91770 02451
- Sri R. Sasi Kumar, Superintendent – 9908083660
Direct Links of AP TTC Summer Course
- Official website of AP DGE (SSC Board): www.bseap.org
- AP TTC Useful Links: https://www.bseap.org/TTC_Links.aspx
- Press note for Notification on “TTC,2020 – 42 days Summer Training Course
- Important Instructions to fill the online application form.
- Online Application for TTC,2020 – 42 days Summer Training Course