APOSS 10th & Inter Exam Fee Dates 2022 (Released): Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS) released SSC and Intermediate exam fee payment dates 2022. Students can pay exam fee from March 08, 2022 on the online registration form at https://apopenschool.ap.gov.in. The last date to pay AP Open SSC & Inter exam fee is March 22, 2022. Complete AP Inter 1st, 2nd year exams fee due dates with and without late fee schedule is given below.
APOSS 10th & Inter Exam Fee Dates May 2022
Andhra Pradesh Open 10th & Intermediate (1st & 2nd Year) exam fee notification released at https://apopenschool.ap.gov.in. The registration form should be submitted within the specified time limit given by the Andhra Pradesh open school board.
AP Open 10th & Inter Fee Due Dates 2022
|Topic||Payment of Exam Fee through AP Online / Mee Seva||Date to Submit NRs to DEO AI by Coordinators||Last Date to Submit NRs to State Office|
|Without Late Fee||March 03, 2022||March 22, 2022||April 04, 2022||April 06, 2022|
|With late fee ₹ 25/- for One Subject||March 23, 2022||March 28, 2022|
|With late fee ₹ 50/- for One Subject||March 29, 2022||April 02, 2022|
APOSS SSC / Inter Exam Fee Details 2022
Eligibility Conditions to Pay Exam Fee
- The candidates should have got already enrolled during the academic year 2021-2022.
- Candidates whose age (31st Aug, 2021) For SSC 15 Years and Inter 15 Years are only eligible.
- Candidates who already appeared in previous year and failed or absent for examination.
- The candidates have to pay the examination fee through online at Mee-seva/TS online/ AP Online centers only. Payment through challan or DD will not be accepted.
- Carefully save AP Online / Mee Seva exam fee paid receipt. Check your subject you paid for and if you paid for wrong subject, you can pay fee again with subject.
- Handicapped students no need to pay exam fee. But they have to register subject to appear at any AP Online / Mee Seva centers. And check carefully your registered subject in the Receipt received from AP Online or Mee Seva.
About AP Open School Society
The Andhra Pradesh State Open School shall provide ample access to sustainable learner-centric quality education, skill upgradation and training to learners by using innovative technologies and methodologies of Open and Distance Learning (ODL).