APPSC Group 2 Mains Results 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Download Merit List will be released soon on APPSC Official Website. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is released Group 2 Mains Results 2019. Candidates who attended for the APPSC Group 2 they can download results here. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has conducted Mains Examination for the post of Asst. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has conducted mains examination for the Asst. Commercial Tax Officer in A.P. Commercial Taxes Sub-ordinate Service, Deputy Tahsildar in A.P. Revenue Subordinate Service, Senior Auditor in A.P. State Audit Subordinate Service and Other Vacancies, which has 446 vacancies. Examination was held on 29th August 2019 FN and 30th August 2019 FN & AN.
Check APPSC Group-II Mains Results 2019 Here
APPSC Group 2 Mains Results
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No of Posts||446|
|Name of the Post||Executive and Non-Executive Posts|
|Application Starting Date||10th January 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Post||No. Of Posts|
|CARRIED FORWARD (CF) VACANCIES – 110 posts|
|Non – Executive||94 posts|
|FRESH VACANCIES – 336 posts|
|Non – Executive||198 Posts|
Steps To Download Resulsts
- Log on to the official LIC website.
- homepage will appear on screen.
- Click on the link that says ‘Download Results for APPSC Group 2’
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill in the login details required to download the Results.
- Download and take a printout of the screen
- Print the Resulsts for future purposes
- Candidates who would have passed the exam will be selected direct recruitment on the basis of Interview and Document verification that will be conducted by the Commission.
Important Dates To Remember
- Application Starting Date – 10th January 2019
- Last Date to fill the Application – 10th February 2019
- Date of examination – 29th & 30th August 2019
- Results Date – Notify Soon
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.