APSSB Recruitment 2019: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) released advertisement notification for 113 MTS, Optometrist, Dental Mechanic, Dissection Hall Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, Technician (Lab, Ophthalmic, Radiographic, OT, ECG, Dental) posts. Candidates must have completed 10th, 12th, BSc., MMLT or equivalent from a recognized board/university in India are eligible for APSSB Recruitment. Applications are invited from the Indian citizens. Candidates who are waiting for government job here is the wonderful opportunity. The candidate must carefully read the detailed advertisement before applying online.
APSSB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Applications are invited online through official website @apssb.in from 10th November 2019 to 10th December 2019. Here we provided complete information regarding to APSSB recruitment. Also Check Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Selection process, Salary, Age Limit etc,. are given below.
APSSB Recruitment Notification
- Organization – Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)
- Post Name – MTS, Optometrist, Dental Mechanic, Dissection Hall Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, and Various Technicians
- Total Vacancies – 113 Vacancies
- Starting date – 10th November 2019
- Closing Date – 10th December 2019
- Application Mode – Online
- Selection Process – Written Test, Interview & Document Verification
- Salary – Between Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- Per Month
- Job Location – Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Official Website – www.apssb.in
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Dissection Hall Assistant||3|
- The candidate must have completed 10th, 12th, BSc., MMLT or equivalent from a recognized board/university in India.
- For individual Education Qualification for each posts candidates are requsted to read official notification of APSSB Recruitment 2019 attached below
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 32 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- General Candidates – RS. 150/-
- APST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Fees will not be refunded once payment is made
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking only.
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- Per Month
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date to Online Application Submission – 10th November 2019
- Closing Date to Online Application Submission – 10th December 2019
- Closing date to application fee payment – 10th December 2019
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Download Official Notification (MTS) – Click Here
- Download Official Notification All Others – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.