Directorate of School & Higher Education releases Arunachal Pradesh 10th & 12th Class Hall Tickets 2019 on official websites at dseap.info and apdhte.nic.in. All the students can get their board exam hall tickets / admit cards from above said websites. DSEAP & APDHE is going to conduct Class X & XII final exams from 04th March 2019.
Contents of this Page
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh 10th & 12th Class Hall Tickets 2019 Download
- 2 More Details about DSEAP & DHTE Hall Tickets Download 2019
- 3 Arunachal Pradesh 10th Class Hall Tickets 2019
- 4 Arunachal Pradesh 12th Class Hall Tickets 2019
- 5 How to Download AP Board Exam Hall Tickets 2019
- 6 AP 10th & 12th Hall Ticket Details 2019
- 7 Important Points for Candidates
- 8 Official Websites of DSEAP
- 9 Share this with friends:
Arunachal Pradesh 10th & 12th Class Hall Tickets 2019 Download
Arunachal Pradesh 10th & 12th class hall tickets will be provided by their respective boards. Class x hall tickets will be provided by Directorate of School Education (DSEAP) where as Class xii board exam hall tickets will be provided by Directorate of Higher & Technical Education (DHTE).
All the process have been completed to conduct the board examinations and now all the students have to be prepared and get ready to face the board examinations without fear. Here for all our website readers we will All The Best and do well in your examinations.
More Details about DSEAP & DHTE Hall Tickets Download 2019
|Arunachal Board 10th & 12th Hall Tickets 2019 Information|
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Name of the Board:||Directorate of School Education (DSEAP) &|
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DHTE)
|Examination Name||10th & 12th Class March 2019|
|Category||AP 10th & 12th Hall Tickets 2019|
|10th Exams dates||04th – 20th March, 2019|
|12th Exams dates||05th – 28th March, 2019|
|Hall ticket Release Date:||Last Week of Feb 2019|
|Results Release Date:||04th Week of April 2019|
Arunachal Pradesh 10th Class Hall Tickets 2019
As per the datesheets of 10th class examinations are being scheduled from 04th March and completes by 20th March 2019. Also AP DSE will release admit cards / hall tickets on official website www.dseap.info. All the candidates who are studying 10th board exam can get theri hall tickets from above website or directly from their school.
Arunachal Pradesh 12th Class Hall Tickets 2019
Where as 12th class examinations are scheduled from 05th – 28th March, 2019. So, all the candidates who are going to appear board examinations are informed to download hall tickets of their respective classes from the official website. You can also get your hall tickets directly from your respective institutions.
How to Download AP Board Exam Hall Tickets 2019
- Visit official website of 10th class or 12th class board
- 10th board official website is http://www.dseap.info
- 12th class board official website is http://apdhte.nic.in
- After opening above website search for Examinations tab available on the home page
- Now click on Hall Ticket download link
- Next enter your hall ticket number and date of birth if required
- Finally click on download/ submit button.
- Save and take a print out for further use.
AP 10th & 12th Hall Ticket Details 2019
After download respective class hall tickets candidates have to check below information carefully and make it correct if there are any mistakes.
- Name of the Candidate;
- Roll Number of the Candidate;
- Examination Center Name and Address;
- Candidate’s Father Name;
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name;
- Instructions for the examination;
- Candidate’s Photograph;
- Candidate’s Signature;
- Schedule of the Examination;
- Reporting Time and Time Duration.
Important Points for Candidates
- The candidate without Hall ticket will not be allowed to attend the examination.
- The Candidate must take extra printout copy of Hall ticket once released. If they miss one copy at any instance, they can use the other one.
- Do not Carry any Electronic gadgets like mobile phones etc to the examination hall.
- Don’t forget to bring extra pens, calculators and other important stationery items for the Examination.
- To fit into the environment, reach out to the examination hall before 10 to 15 minutes.