JIPMER released Bibinagar AIIMS Jobs notification 2020 for faculty recruitment on contract basis in Telangana. Interested candidates have to Download Application Form and send filled application to nodal official along with all necessary documents listed below before last date 27th April, 2020. In addition to hard copy, the candidates should also send the soft copy of all the above mentioned certificates to [email protected] Check eligibility, education qualifications, age limit, salary, post wise reservations, application process, selection mode and other details from here.
Contents of this Page
- 1 Bibinagar AIIMS Faculty Jobs 2020 – jipmer.edu.in
- 2 Bibinagar AIIMS Faculty Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
- 3 Post Wise Vacancy Details and Reservations
- 4 Age Limit & Salary Details Post wise
- 5 Application Fee
- 6 Fee Payment Mode
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 Interview Center
- 9 Application Process (Offline)
- 10 Important Links and Download PDFs links
- 11 Share this with friends:
Bibinagar AIIMS Faculty Jobs 2020 – jipmer.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar, an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). JIPMER, Puducherry has been designated as the Mentor Institute for AIIMS, Bibinagar (Telangana).
Bibinagar AIIMS Faculty Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
|Name of the Event||Description|
|Recruitment Board||JIPMER, Puducherry|
|Name of the Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bibinagar|
|Recruitment Name||Faculty Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Professors, Additional Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors|
|Total Number of Vacancies||53 Posts|
|Vacancy Type||Contract Basis|
|Period of Contract||11 months from the date of joining|
|Date of Notification Released||26th March, 2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline (Download Application from below)|
|Last Date to read applications at nodal office||27th April, 2020|
Post Wise Vacancy Details and Reservations
JIPMER, Puducherry invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following faculty posts on contract basis in the disciplines mentioned below:
Age Limit & Salary Details Post wise
|Post Name||Consolidated pay per month||Age Limit|
|Professor||₹ 2,20,000/-||58 years|
|Additional Professor||₹ 2,00,000/-||58 years|
|Associate Professor||₹ 1,88,000/-||50 years|
|Assistant Professor||₹ 1,42,506/-||50 years|
Application Fee (₹ 500/- for UR & OBC and ₹250/- for SC & ST) must be submitted in the form of Bankers Cheque or Demand Draft. No fee for PWD candidates.
Fee Payment Mode
Fee to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at Bank of Baroda, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry-605006
The mode of selection will be Personal Interview.
(In case if huge number of applications received for any of the disciplines then a written exam will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for Personal Interview (OR) the Selection Committee may short-list candidates for the interview).
The date and venue of interview for the eligible candidates will be intimated later. Kindly refer JIPMER website for updates regarding the Interview schedule.
Application Process (Offline)
A completed application should have the following documents invariably sent along with the application.
- Filled Application form (Annexure – I)
- Bankers Cheque / Demand Draft
- Brief of the Candidates (Annexure – II)
- Filled Power Point Presentation (Annexure – III)
- Proof of Age
- UG Mark sheets and degrees Certificates
- PG Mark sheets and degrees Certificates
- Ph.D degree Certificates (If Applicable)
- Registration Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Caste Certificate ST/SC/OBC/EWSs (In the prescribed format as per GoI norms) (If applicable)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Govt. Organization (if applicable)
- Any other relevant documents.
The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___ IN THE DISCIPLINE OF _______ FOR AIIMS BIBINAGAR, TELANGANA along with above mentioned documents and send it to the address mentioned below:
The Nodal Officer
Office of AIIMS Bibinagar
Room No.111, Second Floor,
The application should reach on or before 27.04.2020 (Monday), 04.30 P.M.
In addition to hard copy, the candidates should also send the soft copy of all the above mentioned certificates to [email protected]
Note: In case, if it is not possible to send the hard copy of the application and bank draft before the last date due to restrictions to contain corona virus outbreak, atleast the soft copy should be sent before the last date to consider his/her application. All such applications received by email will be acknowledged within two (2) working days. If an acknowledgement is not received, please write/mail again with a copy of the application.
Check post wise education qualification and other details from official notification attached below.
- Official Website: https://jipmer.edu.in/
- Detailed Advertisement AIIMS Bibinagar.pdf
- Application Form Download: Annexure – I Application Form.docx
- Annexure – II Brief of the candidate.docx
- Annexure – III Power Point presentation.pptx
- Bibinagar AIIMS Recruitment official announcement in website