Bihar Intermediate Practical Admit Card 2020 available here for 1st and 2nd sitting. Candidates studying Class 11 and class 12 can now Download practical exam hall tickets from official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Students of Arts, Science, Commerce and Vocational courses can get their admit cards from school login. The admit card is issued for those students only who have registered for Inter Bihar Board exams.
BSEB 12th Practical Hall Tickets Download 2020
Bihar Intermediate Practical Admit Card 2020
Bihar School Examination Board has released the admit card for class 12 (intermediate) practical exams 2019. The admit card is available online for download till January 10 on its official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
The admit card should be download by the principals and headmasters of the schools from the official site by entering the user id and password and issue it to the students after putting their signature and school stamps before the commencement of practical exams.
Download Bihar Inter Practical Exam Dates 2020
According to schedule Bihar Board will conduct the Intermediate Practical Examination from 10th January 2020 in 2 sitting. First Sitting will start from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and second sitting will start from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
However, the theory paper will start on February 03, 2020. Know the complete exam schedule by checking Bihar Board 12th date sheet.
Steps to Download Hall Tickets 2020
- Initially visit BSEB exam branch official website from any browser.
- Candidates can also click on above link directly to open that website.
- From home page click on For Download Dummy Admit Card link.
- Now enter your School / College code, Registration number and date of birth.
- Next click on “Download Dummy Admit Card” button.
- Your Intermediate practical exam hall ticket displays on the screen.
- Finally download, save and take a print out for examination.
- We wish you all the best for your examination.