Bihar TET Admit Card 2019: Candidates who have successfully applied for the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test has released the Exam Admit Card on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the examination and filled up the application form should visit the official website to access their admit card. The officials had announced the Bihar TET Exam Date 2019 in the official site. Further, the candidates have to check the Bihar TET Exam Date 2019 present on the Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card 2019.
Bihar TET Hall Tickets Download 2019
Although the admit card download activated Last week of October 2019 (Tentative), the official notification saying “Admit Card are available Please Login and Download the Admit Card” has been updated Soon. Admit cards are released on Last week of October 2019. Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Examination will held on 07th November 2019.
Bihar TET Admit Card Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Post Name||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Total Vacancies||37,335 vacancies|
|Date of Examination||7th November 2019|
|Admit Card Status||Releasing in October Last week|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview & Document verification|
Steps To Check The Bihar TET Admit Card 2019
- Log on to the official Bihar TET website – bsebstet2019.in
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab on the bottom of the homepage.
- Click on the link that says ‘Download Admit Card for Bihar TET Admit Card’
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill in the login details required to download the admit card.
- Download the same or take a printout of the screen.
- Print the admit card for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On Bihar TET Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Applicant Photograph
- Register/hall ticket number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Father/Mother’s Name
- Examination date
- Timings of the test
- Venue of the examination
- And others.
Documents To Be Carried For Exam Hall
- Valid Behar TET Call Letter/ Admit Card
- Photo ID proof in original (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with Photograph and others)
|Paper 1||Subject Topics||100|
|Math, Arts, and Others||50|
|Paper 2||Subject Topics||100|
|Math, Arts & Others||50|
|Grand Total of both Papers||300|
Important Dates To Remember
- Online Application Start – 09 September 2019
- Registration Last Date – 18 September 2019
- Admit Card Release date – Releasing in October Last week
- Date of examination – 07th November 2019
- Download Official Notification PDF – Update Soon
- Download Admit Card – Update Soon
- Login Page – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.
- 1 Bihar TET Hall Tickets Download 2019
- 2 Bihar TET Admit Card Notification 2019
- 3 Steps To Check The Bihar TET Admit Card 2019
- 4 Details Mentioned On Bihar TET Admit Card
- 5 Documents To Be Carried For Exam Hall
- 6 Exam Pattern
- 7 Examination Center
- 8 Important Dates To Remember
- 9 Important Links
- 10 Share this: