Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University released Degree (CBCS) 1st Year II Semester & 2nd Year IV Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) 2021 exams notification at official website www.braouonline.in. Eligible candidates can pay exam fee online from 03rd and before last date 25th February, 2021 without any fine. The examination can be paid through T.S / A.P Online centers or through debit/credit card from direct links provided below. Candidates please note that only those students who have paid the Tuition Fee are eligible to appear for these examinations.
BRAOU Online UG (CBCS) Exam Fee Payment 2021 Notification
డాక్టర్ బీఆర్ అంబేడ్కర్ సార్వత్రిక విశ్వవిద్యాలయ డిగ్రీ రెండోవ మరియు నాలుగోవ సెమిస్టర్ కోర్సు పరీక్ష తేదీలను విడుదల చేసింది. సంబంధిత విద్యార్థులు పరీక్ష పీజు చెల్లించేందుకు చివరి తేది పెబ్రవరి 25. AP/TS ఆన్లైన్ ద్వార లేదా ఆన్లైన్ కేంద్రాలు లేదా డెబిట్ / క్రెడిట్ కార్డు ద్వారా 25.02.2021 లేదా అంతకన్నా ముందు మరియు రూ .300 / – వరకు జరిమానాతో 28.02.2021 లోపు చెల్లించవచ్చు.
BRAOU UG (CBCS) II & IV Sem Online Fee Notification 2021
|University Name||Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University|
|Post Name||BRAOU Degree Fee Payment Notification 2021|
|Exam / Course Type||CBCS / Semester wise|
|Courses||Degree (BA / B.Com/ B.Sc)|
|Semesters||U.G I Year II Semester & U.G II Year IV Semester|
|Examination Session||March 2021|
|Eligible Batches||2017, 2018 & 2019 Year batches|
|Amount of fee to be paid||₹ 100/- For each paper|
₹ 100/- Extra For Science subjects (For Practicals)
|Fee Payment starts from||03rd February, 2021|
|Last date for Online Registration & Fee payment|
(Without Late Fee)
|25th February, 2021|
|Online Registration and Fee Payment Last date|
(With late fee ₹ 300/-)
|28th February, 2021|
|Fee Payment Mode||Any T.S./A.P. Online Centres or through debit/credit card|
|UG I year Semester-II Dates||13th – 19th March, 2021|
|UG II year Semester-IV Dates||21st – 27th March, 2021|
According to the official PDF II Sem exams dates for 2017, 2018 & 2019 Year batches starts from 13th March and ends on 19th March, 2021. Where as 4th Semester exams for IIYr 2017 & 2018 year students are scheduled from 21st to 27th March, 2021.
BRAOU UG (CBCS) Fee Particulars
- The examination fee prescribed for each course (paper) of Undergraduate programme is ₹100/-.
- There is no fee exemption for any student since these are Semester End Examinations.
- Students who opt for Science subjects have to pay ₹ 100/- extra per each paper of Science subject towards practical exam fee.
- The Examination Registration Forms can be uploaded by the candidates through online from 03.02.2021 only.
- The Students can download their Hall Tickets from the University website www.braouonline.in (03) days before the commencement of the Examinations.
- The Examination Centre will be mentioned in the Hall Tickets.
- Please keep a Xerox copy of the print out issued by TS/AP online Centre after registration and uploading of information.
Dr BRAOU Exam Registration & Fee Payment Process
- Visit the official web portal of BRAOU at www.braouonline.in
- Click on U.G. Examination Registration Form for Semester – II & IV.
- The Window opens. Then the student enters his/her admission number and date of birth
- Once entered the admission number and date of birth, candidate will get the details of his/her hall ticket number, name, father name, date of birth, Social status, Medium and blanks of subject wise with preference 1,2,3 for papers registration
- After filling all the blanks in the online application / registration form, the student should upload it by clicking on “SUBMIT” and take print out and retain with him as record
- The print out comes with a “9” digit number, known as application number
- On this number only the candidate should pay the required fee through Debit/Credit card or at any T.S/A.P.
- Online Center and collect the receipt and keep it for future reference.
- Direct Link: Registration for UG Semester-II and IV Exams. Last date 25-02-2021
For further details, you can contact
BRAOU Official Website: http://braou.ac.in/
DR BRAOU Online official website: https://www.braouonline.in/