BRO Recruitment 2019: Border Roads Organisation Recruitment Ministry of Defence has released Official notification of recruiting 540 Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) posts. It is important to note that the posts on offer is only for Male candidates. Aspirants Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicle / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training or Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
BRO 540 Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 11th October 2019 to Within 45 Days. For more information read full Official Notification Before apply. Moreover we have provided the Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019 official notification PDF to read. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay Scale and Important dates etc,. are given below.
BRO Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organisation|
|Post Name||Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)|
|Total Vacancies||540 Vacancies|
|Starting date||11th October 2019|
|Closing Date||Within 45 Days|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview & Document verification|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||540|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|No of Posts|
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training or
- Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 25 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- GEN/ EWS/ Ex-servicemen – Rs. 50/-
- Other Backward Class – Rs. 50/-
- There is no application fee for Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe & PWD
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking only.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date to Online Application Submission – 11th October 2019
- Closing Date to Online Application Submission – Within 45 Days
- Closing date to application fee payment – Within 60 days
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address (check advt for address attached below)
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Here we are providing the information regarding BRO Recruitment 2019 as per notification. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.