BSEB 12th Scrutiny Notification released on 06th May and Online Application Form 2020 started from 08th May, 2020. The last date to apply for copy recheck (scrutiny) is 25th May, 2020. Candidates can apply online for Intermediate Revaluation / Recounting (Scrutiny) from www.seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com link with ₹ 70/- fee per subject. Check step step registration procedure and 7 easy steps of scrutyny registration process.
Candidates can pay for Bihar Class 12 Copy rechecking Answer sheet 2020 and revaluation fee of +2 before last date. Candidates who are not satisfied with BSEB Inter Result 2020 can apply online for +Plus 2 through Intermediate (Arts, Commerce & Science) scrutny application form. Many candidates faces lot of trouble in getting their result after the announcement of result. On the other hand the board started evaluation of remaining answer sheets of 10th Class exams from 06th May. Therefore we can expect Bihar 10th Results 2020 soon.
Contents of this Page
- 1 BSEB 12th Scrutiny Form 2020 – Apply Online
- 2 Bihar Board 12th Scrutiny Application 2020
- 3 Bihar Board +2 Rechecking Dates 2020
- 4 7 Steps to Apply Bihar 12th Scrutiny 2020
- 5 Notification of Bihar Board Plus 2 Scrutiny 2020
- 6 12 Scrutiny Notification in Twitter
- 7 Important information
- 8 How to Check Bihar Board 12th Scrutiny Result 2020?
- 9 FAQs on Bihar 12th Scrutyny 2020
- 10 Previous Year Bihar 12th Scrutiny 2019
- 11 Share this with friends:
BSEB 12th Scrutiny Form 2020 – Apply Online
BSEB 12th Scrutiny Form 2020: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) on Tuesday declared the Class 12th or intermediate results. The declaration of result was not delayed despite the coronavirus outbreak in the country. On the other hand the board is in the process of announcing BSEB 10th Result 2020 in 2nd or 3rd Week of may, 2020
बिहार 12 वीं कक्षा के परिणाम 2020 को 24 मार्च, 2020 को ऑनलाइन आधार पर जारी किया गया। कोरोना वायरस के प्रसार को रोकने के लिए देश में लॉक डाउन होने के कारण, बिहार बोर्ड ने अब तक कागज की जांच के लिए आवेदन करने की सुविधा प्रदान नहीं की है। हालांकि, स्थिति में सुधार के बाद जल्द ही सुविधा प्रदान की जाएगी।
Bihar Board 12th Scrutiny Application 2020
Bihar Board 12th Scrutiny Online Apply 2020: Every year, students get opportunity to apply for scrutiny of their answer sheet, if they want the board to review their answer sheet. The application facility is provided online. The board reviews the answer sheets of the applicant and releases a revised result if there are any changes.
The students who had appeared for the Bihar Intermediate examination and are interested in their scores to be reviewed, can now apply for scrutiny of their answer sheets. The application should be filed only on the official website of the BSEB board at: www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
The candidates, who apply for the reassessment of their marks, will receive their final result once the board finishes the scrutiny process.
Bihar Board +2 Rechecking Dates 2020
|Name of the Board||Bihar Secondary Education Board (BSEB)|
|Examination Name||12th Class Intermediate|
|Category||Bihar Board +2 Rechecking Dates 2020|
|Result Date||Released on 24th March|
|Scrutiny Form available date||08th May, 2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||25th May, 2020|
|Declaration of Scrutiny result||To be notified|
|Application Form Fees||₹ 70/- Per subject|
|Main Web Link of BSEB||biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in|
|Current Status of Application Form||Registrations started|
|Session||Academic Year 2019-20|
|Application Form||Live Now.|
The scrutiny process for the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Class 12 examination started from 08th May, 2020. The online portal to apply for the scrutiny process closes on 25th May, 2020. Students will have to submit a fee of Rs 120/- and apply for the same at the official website of the board.
1. प्रथम बार SCRUTINY का आवेदन करने के लिए “NEW REGISTRATION PANEL” का प्रयोग करे |
2. “ALREADY REGISTERED USER PANEL” का प्रयोग आवेदक अपने प्राप्त आवेदन संख्या एवं सूचीकरण संख्या के साथ करे |
3. आवेदन संख्या / Application Id को सुरक्षित रखे |
4. आवेदन संख्या एवं सूचीकरण संख्या का प्रयोग करते हुए LOGIN करे |
5. For any queries please mail at: [email protected]
7 Steps to Apply Bihar 12th Scrutiny 2020
Follow the steps to apply for BSEB 12th Scrutiny of annual examinations. If you have any problem you can write us in below comment box.
वर्ष 2020 परीक्षा के उत्तर पुस्तिकाओं की SCRUTINY करने लिए.
- Visit official site of Bihar Board 12th Scrutiny at http://seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com/
- Select Exam Type, District, Registration No., Roll Code and Roll No and Click on Register button.
- After clicking on Register button to submit details and A new Registration ID generates.
- Next Login to SCRUTINY form using Registration ID and Registration No.
- After this, a new page will open with subject-list. Now select all subjects which you wish to apply for scrutiny.
- Later proceed with payment option
- Now you will have to pay the scrutiny fee (which is 70 INR per subject) using your debit card or credit card or net banking.
- Soon after completing Payment Process is completed, the scrutyny copy recheck process is completed.
Notification of Bihar Board Plus 2 Scrutiny 2020
Here is the Official Bihar Board Plus 2 Scrutiny 2020 notification released in Twitter. As per latest update registrations commence from May 8 and concludes on May 25, 2020.
12 Scrutiny Notification in Twitter
श्री आनन्द किशोर, अध्यक्ष, बिहार विद्यालय परीक्षा समिति द्वारा बताया गया कि इंटरमीडिएट वार्षिक परीक्षा, 2020 में सम्मिलित विद्यार्थियों को उत्तरपुस्तिकाओं की स्क्रूटिनी हेतु ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए समिति द्वारा दिनांक 08.05.2020 से 25.05.2020 तक अवसर प्रदान किया गया है।#BSEB pic.twitter.com/0W9vwv2vQS— Bihar School Examination Board (@officialbseb) May 6, 2020
Important information for all Assessment Center Directors and District Education Officers for payment of remuneration after answer books of Intermediate Annual Examination, 2020.
How to Check Bihar Board 12th Scrutiny Result 2020?
After evaluating all the answer sheets of the students who applied for Scrutiny and Copy Re-Checking, the board declares BSEB 12th Scrutiny Copy Recheck result online at official website. To check scrutny result candidates have to follow some instructions from below.
- First of all visit official website website http://seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com/ or www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on Bihar 12th Scrutiny Result 2020 on left side of the page.
- Now Log in using application id as obtained after successful registration.
- After successful login your result will appear on the screen.
- Even if there is increase / decrease in marks, the same will be reflected on their original mark sheet.
FAQs on Bihar 12th Scrutyny 2020
BSEB has announced 12th Class scrutiny date. Registrations started from 08th May, 2020 after 10:00 AM.
The last date of registrations to apply for BSEB 12th Scrutiny is 25th May, 2020
You can apply for Class 12th Rechecking in easy 7 steps explained in this page. Check step by step procedure explained above.
The bihar board announces the recheck result within 20 days after the last date of scrutiny.
The bihar board declared intermediate result on 24th March, 2020
Bihar Intermediate 12th class exams are expected to conduct in July, 2020.
Candidates have to pay scrutiny fee of Rs: 70/- per subject.
Previous Year Bihar 12th Scrutiny 2019
- 1st Step: Visit official site of Bihar Board at www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on Annual Secondary Exam 2020 on right side of home page.
- 3rd Step: Below it click on “Apply for Scrutiny” link.
- 4th Step: For the first time you have to register to apply
- 5th Step: Fill the all the required details given below.
- Enter roll code ( Your School Code)
- Enter roll number
- Enter the Registration Number.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Then Click on Search.
- 6th Step: On clicking “Search” button, a new page appears with the student’s details.
- 7th Step: Enter Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, Email Id, and Address.
- 8th Step: You are required to enter “OTP” received to the registered mobile number
- 8th Step: Now click on “Submit” button after checking all entered details carefully.
- 9th Step: With this Registration Process is completed.
- 10th Step: Now “Login” to the Scrutiny Application Form using Roll Number & roll Code and password given during the registration process.
- 11th Step: Pay the application fee through online mode using your debit or credit card / Netbanking.