CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 released at cbse.nic.in. Download Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) sent Class 12 Admit card to respective schools. All the regular and private students can get their hall tickets of Plus 2 exams from their school principals. Don’t forget to check seal and signature of the school principal on admit card. If you miss or unable to get original hall ticket, you can download duplicate of it by following simple steps given below.
Contents of this Page
CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 Download Released
As per the latest notification released by the CBSE, 12th class examinations are going to start from 15th Feb to 30th March, 2020. The board will conduct class 12th exams in the morning session, from 10:30 – 01:30 PM. Candidates are allowed into the examination hall before 30 mins and the answer books will be distributed at 10:00 only.
CBSE Plus 2 (Class 12) Hall Tickets Download Date
जिन छात्रों ने CBSE बोर्ड एग्जाम 2020 के लिए स्कूल के जरिए रजिस्ट्रेशन (रेगुलर स्टूडेंट्स) किया है, उन्हें एडमिट कार्ड स्कूल से ही मिलेंगे. CBSE बोर्ड 10वीं और 12वीं के एडमिट कार्ड स्कूल के प्रिंसिलप या एडमिनिस्ट्रेशन को भेज देगा. इसलिए स्टूडेंट्स को अपने एडमिट कार्ड के लिए स्कूल से संपर्क करना होगा.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the most famous and difficult board exam in India which is CBSE class 12 board examination. In 2020, the total number of students who are going to appear in the CBSE class 12th board examination 2020 is expected to be approx 11.86 lakhs.
|12th Hall Ticket Date||Last week of January 2020 (Releasing Soon)|
|Practical Examination||1st January 2020 – 7th February 2020|
|Class 12 Board Main Examination||15th – 30th February 2020|
CBSE Admit Card 2020 Class 12 – Download Steps
- Visit official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in
- Click on the link “Click here for CBSE Website”
- Later, click on the link of the admit card available on this page.
- Here private students need to select their region first and choose the option of application number or previous roll number or year or name of the student.
- After choosing any of the desired option click on the proceed button.
- Now, your admit card appears on your screen.
- Check the details mentioned on your admit card carefully and download it.
Note: This process is only for the private students, not for the regular students, if regular students want the admit card they have to contact their respected school or institution, they will provide you the admit card.