Devaswom Board Recruitment 2019: Kerala Devaswom Board has Published recruitment advertisement for recruiting 101 Peon and Strongroom Guard on its official website. Aspirants who have completed 08th and 10th class pass as a educational qualification they can eligible for the recruitment. Candidates who are searching for the government jobs in Kerala this is the wonderful opportunity to grab job in Devaswom Board Recruitment. This recruitment inviting online applications from eligible candidates.
Devaswom Peon & Strong Room Guard Vacancies
Apply only if you are eligible and all qualifications are correct. In this article we have provided complicate information regarding to the recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online, Online registration will started from 27th November 2019 to 28th December 2019. Also Check Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, Age limit, Application fee, impotent dates, Pay Scale etc,. are provided below.
Devaswom Board Recruitment
- Organization Name – Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB)
- Posts Name – Peon and Strongroom Guard
- No. Of Posts – 101
- Application Starting Date – 27th November 2019
- Closing date of application – 28th December 2019
- Application Mode – Online
- Selection Process – Written test
- Salary – Between Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 43,600/-
- Job Location – Travancore, Kerala
- Official website – kdrb.kerala.gov.in
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
- Candidates should have passed 8th/ 10th class.
- The applicants having the above qualification are eligible to apply for the positions.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 36 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check UPPSC BEO Recruitment Official Notification
- Written Exam
- Peon Posts – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 100/-
- Strongroom Guard Posts – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Peon||Rs. 15,600 to 35,700/-|
|Strongroom Guard||Rs. 19,000 to 43,600/-|
- Online applications starts from – 27th November 2019
- Closing of online applications – 28th December 2019
- Written Examination – Notify Soon
- Online Application form – Click Here
- Download Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website– Click Here
Note:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.