HBSE 10th Result 2020 is expected to release in last week of May 2020. Students can verify their marks of 10th class result 2020 of Haryana Board at www.results.bseh.org.in. Candidates can also download their Marks sheet with name wise from www.indiaresults.com. Below I have clearly explained you various methods to check your result from computer as well as from your mobile.
Contents of this Page
- 1 HBSE 10th Result 2020 @ bseh.org.in
- 2 10th Class Result Date 2020 Haryana Board
- 3 How to Check HBSE 10th Result 2020 Online
- 4 Check HBSE 10th Class Result 2020 through Mobile App?
- 5 Other Websites to Check 10th Class Result 2020
- 6 Data Printed on HBSE 10th Marks Sheet
- 7 HBSE 10th Result – Previous Years Statistics
- 8 Share this with friends:
HBSE 10th Result 2020 @ bseh.org.in
The result date for HBSE 10th Board examinations, have not been confirmed by the officials. Due to Lockdown the answer sheet evaluation is delayed. Therefore we can expect result date of HBSE 10th class examinations in Last Week of May, 2020.
10th Class Result Date 2020 Haryana Board
As per the previous year 10th results we can expect the results to be released tentatively in the month of May, 2020. HBSE 10th exams are successfully conducted from 05th March (Friday) to
27th March, 2020. Now we can expect results of Haryana 10th Class Results to declare on one of the date during the last week of May, 2020
|Even Name||Description / Dates (Expected)|
|Board Name||Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE)|
|Location||Bhiwani, Haryana State|
|Name of Examination||10th Class Board Exams 2020|
|Exam Type||Regular March 2020|
|Category||HBSE 10th Result 2020|
|Date of Examinations||05th – |
|Result Date||May 2020|
How to Check HBSE 10th Result 2020 Online
BSEH 10th Result 2020 can be checked from various web portals listed above. You can check step by step process of checking the result and marks sheet from below.
- Visit official web portal of Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) at bseh.org.in
- From the home page Click on Exam Results button
- You will be redirected to the Result website i.e results.bseh.org.in.
- Now select your Course Name from the selection list.
- Beside it enter your Roll No.
- Next click on submit button. Your result along with subject wise marks list will be displayed on the screen
- Download the Marks sheet, save and take a print out for further use.
Check HBSE 10th Class Result 2020 through Mobile App?
- First of all download Haryana Board Mobile app from this link or from Play Store.
- After successful installation, Open the app and you will find the screen as shown below. And click on Results Tab.
- Soon after clicking on Results button a new screen appears. From that screen select examination name or course name and enter Roll No.
- Finally click on “Submit” button below Roll No. Your result with name, subject wise marks appears on the screen. Download or take a screenshot of your marks screen.
Other Websites to Check 10th Class Result 2020
You can check your 10th Class result 2020 from official websites along with the other educational and media web portals. Some of them are listed below.
Data Printed on HBSE 10th Marks Sheet
Haryana board result consists of some important information which should be known to the students. The list of details present on HBSE 10th Marks sheet 2020 is as follows:
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Total Marks Obtained
- Status of Result: Qualified or Not
HBSE 10th Result – Previous Years Statistics
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys %||Girls %||Students appeared|
In 2018 At 51.15% passing rate, almost half of the students failed. As always, girls outshone boys. Pass percentage of female students is 55.34%, and that of boys is 47.61%.
Kartik of Nav Durga School, Jind, topped Class 10 exams with 99.6%. Celina Yadav, Saloni and Hari Om jointly secured the 2nd position with 99%.
In 2017, 3,18,000 students, including 1,75,000 boys and 1,43,000 girls, appeared for the Class 10 exams and a little more than half or 50.49% were declared successful.