HP Board released 5th, 8th, 9th Class summer session exam Date Sheet 2020 at hpbose.org. The Himachal Pradesh Board (HPBOSE) releases a notification mentioning time table of classes v, viii & ix for summer session school closing exams. Candidates appearing for these examinations must check class wise exams dates, exam timings and other important information from below. Here we are providing complete time table for summer examinations of classes fifth, eighth and ninth.
HP Board 5th, 8th, 9th Date sheet 2020
As per previous year date sheet examinations for 05th, 08th will begin in March. All the examinations will be conducted in alternate days. Details exam schedule is given below in class wise.
|Name of the Class||Exams starts from||Last date of exam|
|05th Class||March 2020||March 2020|
|08th Class||12th March 2020||21st March 2020|
|09th Class||March 2020||March 2020|
Check 8th Class Summer Date Sheet 2020
Steps to Download HP Board Date sheets 2020
- Visit official website of Himachal Pradesh Board.
- The official website is hpbose.org
- From home page click on Students Corner menu
- From drop down menu you will find Datesheet tab
- All final exam datesheets will be displayed on this page
- Search for respective class datesheet link
- Click on it and the datesheet will be displayed on the screen
- Check dates and click on download button above the right side of the screen
- For any further help please comment below.
- Keep visiting https://way2results.in for more updates
Direct Link to download HPBOSE 8th Class Date Sheet 2020
Check Previous HPBOSE Date Sheets 2019
About HP Board
The Board conducts examination for the following classes and courses: 10th, 10+2, J.B.T and T.T.C. As many as 5 Lakh candidates annually appear in the examination conducted by the Board. Presently more than 8000 schools are affiliated with the Board.
The Board has set up 1846 Examination centres throughout the state. Board also publishes text books for class 1st to 12th. Apart from a Liaison Office at Shimla, the Board has also established 26 Book Distribution & Guidance/Information Centres in the state to cater to the needs of students.