Himachal Pradesh Board HPBOSE released datesheets for 5th, 8th and 9th Class summer closing schools march 2019. Candidates appearing for these examinations must check class wise exams dates, exam timings and other important information from below. Here we are providing complete time table for summer examinations of classes fifth, eighth and ninth.
HPBOSE 5th, 8th, 9th Class Datesheet 2019
As per official website information exams for 05th, 08th will begin on 14th March and 09th class exams will start from 09th March, 2019. All the examinations will be conducted in alternate days. Details exam schedule is given below in class wise.
|Name of the Class||Exams starts from||Last date of exam|
|05th Class||14th March, 2019||20th March, 2019|
|08th Class||14th March, 2019||26th March, 2019|
|09th Class||09th March, 2019||23rd March, 2019|
HPBOSE 05th Class Datesheet 2019 PDF
HPBOSE 08th Class Datesheet 2019 PDF
HPBOSE 09th Class Datesheet 2019 PDF
Steps to Download HP Board Datesheets 2019
- Visit official website of Himachal Pradesh Board.
- The official website is hpbose.org
- From home page click on Students Corner menu
- From drop down menu you will find Datesheet tab
- All final exam datesheets will be displayed on this page
- Search for respective class datesheet link
- Click on it and the datesheet will be displayed on the screen
- Check dates and click on download button above the right side of the screen
- For any further help please comment below.
- Keep visiting https://way2results.in for more updates
About HP Board
The Board conducts examination for the following classes and courses: 10th, 10+2, J.B.T and T.T.C. As many as 5 Lakh candidates annually appear in the examination conducted by the Board. Presently more than 8000 schools are affiliated with the Board.
The Board has set up 1846 Examination centres throughout the state. Board also publishes text books for class 1st to 12th. Apart from a Liaison Office at Shimla, the Board has also established 26 Book Distribution & Guidance/Information Centres in the state to cater to the needs of students.