Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019-20: India Post (Bharatiya Dak Vibhag) has invited 10066 application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Here is the great news for candidates looking for jobs in the post office. a total of 10,066 vacancies has been released for Assam, Bihar, Gujrat, Karnataka, Kerala, and Punjab circles. The six board members govern personnel, operations, technology, postal life insurance, human-resource development (HRD) and planning. The joint secretary and financial adviser is also a permanent invitee. India Post Office) had released multiple recruitment notifications for the positions of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) and Staff Car Drivers. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for The Posts.
Indian Post Office Notification 2019-20
Here we have provided the JSSC Recruitment 2019 official notification PDF to read. Candidates must read Official notification before applying. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay Scale and Important dates etc,. are given below.
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019-20 Basic Information
|Organization Name||India Post (Bharatiya Dak Vibhag)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancies||10066 vacancies|
|Starting date||05th Aug 2019|
|Closing Date||22nd Sep 2019|
|Pay Scale||Between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,500/- Per month|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview & Document verification|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Available vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak
- Branch Post Master
- Assistant Branch Post Master
- Dak Sevak
- Candidates Should pass 10th class with Mathematics and English as compulsory or elective subjects.
- should have studied the local language at least up to class 10 as compulsory or as elective subjects.
- Basic Computer Training Course from the recognized Organization/Board.
- For other educational qualification check official notification.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- As on 05 Aug 2019
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Category of Jharkhand State – No Fee
- Female Candidates – No Fee
- Application fee must Pay Online mode using Net-banking/Credit & Debit Cards Only.
Important Dates To Remember
|Events||GDS Dates||GDS Revised Dates|
|Start of Registration and Fee Payment||5th August 2019||5th August 2019|
|Closing of Registration and Fee Payment||4th September 2019||16th September 2019|
|Start of GDS Online Application||5th August 2019||5th August 2019|
|Closing of GDS Online Application||4th September 2019||22nd September 2019|
Documents Required To Fill GDS Application Form 2019
- Scanned Copy of Photo
- Signature Scanned Copy
- SSC Marks Memo (Class 10 Marks Card)
- DOB Certificate or SSC Marks Memo as a DOB proof
- Community or Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) Certificate (if applicable)
- Computer Certificate as required
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Additional SSC Marks Memos (if any)
GDS Recruitment Official Notification
Apply Online Links
- GDS Recruitment Fee Payment
- GDS Recruitment Apply Online
- GDSRecruitment Application Status
- GDS Recruitment Forgot Registration / Fee Details
- GDS Recruitment Change of Mobile Number
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Here we are providing the information regarding Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019-20 as per notification. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.
- 1 Indian Post Office Notification 2019-20
- 2 Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019-20 Basic Information
- 3 Available vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak
- 4 Vacancy Details
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Age Limit
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 Application Fee
- 9 Important Dates To Remember
- 10 Documents Required To Fill GDS Application Form 2019
- 11 GDS Recruitment Official Notification
- 12 Apply Online Links
- 13 Send to friends: