JAC 10th & Inter Admit Cards 2020: Jharkhand Secondary Exam (Class 10) hall tickets can be downloaded from 23rd Jan and Intermediate exam hall tickets are available from 15th Jan, 2020. Both theory and practical exam admission letters (admitcards) can be downloaded from official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Therefore candidates can get their hall tickets / call letters using their Reg No and Date of Birth.
JAC 10th & Inter Admit Cards 2020 Download
JAC 10th & 12th Admit Cards 2020 Online distribution will start before 10 days of March to April final exams 2020 (likely available from 2nd week of February), every student can download JAC Matric admit Card 2020 using student name, school name, roll number in district wise from the following steps.
JAC 10th & 12th Class Exam Dates 2020
According to the date sheet 10th class exams are being scheduled from 11th Feb and concludes on 28th February, 2020. All the exams are scheduled during the 1st Sitting i.e. from 09:45 AM to 01:00 PM and 12th class exams are scheduled in Second Sitting 11th Feb and concludes on 28th Feb, 2020. All the exams are scheduled during the 2nd Sitting i.e. from 02:00 PM to 05:15 PM.
- Also you can check Jharkhand 10th time table here
- and check Jharkhand 12th (Intermediate) dates here
Jharkhand Secondary & Intermediate Admit Cards 2020
According to the circular, every school headmaster need to collect original roll number slips of March to April final exam 2020 from nearest circle office or regional office of Ranchi board and verify with online submitted student data of the school for general & vocational course fresh student of regular, private candidate and past years failed student of reappearing external candidate.
In case any errors are found immediately issue to Ranchi Board, the JAC will rectify and reissue Ranchi Board Matric Admit Card 2020 to all eligible students of the school, right now distribution of final exam roll number slips are completed and both government and private school headmaster will issue JAC Admit Card 2020 as per Ranchi board instructions and guidelines.
Before 30 days of annual final public examination tests 2020 every school headmaster will issue JAC 10th/12th Original Admit Card 2020 printed by Ranchi board to each matriculation student, and the process will be continued up to the end of March to April 2020 annual final public examination tests.
Steps to Get JAC Admit Cards 2020
- Students need to contact their respective school authority for their admit card.
- The board will release the admit card on the official website at school login
- Every school is going to have a unique ID and password that will help them to obtain the admit card of each student.
- Therefore, students need to get the admit card from their school.
- After getting the admit card you need to check it properly and see if there is any mistake in it.
- if there is, contact the concerned authority as soon as possible.
- You need to use this admit card and take it to every single examination so keep it safe and in good condition.