JAC 10th Result 2020: Candidates can check Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) 10th Class results with name at jac.nic.in. All students are advised to check their Jharkhand Board Result 2020 from official websites only. Every year, approx 4.5 lakh students appears class 10th school exams. Check result checking procedure from below from various sources. We updated all the possible methods to check JAC 10th board exam Results 2020.
Contents of this Page
- 1 JAC 10th Result 2020 [Updates]
- 2 Jharkhand Class 10th Result Updates 2020
- 3 Jarkhand Board 10th Results 2020 Kab Aayega?
- 4 How to Check JAC Results 10th Class 2020
- 5 Method 1: JAC 10th Result through Online
- 6 Method 2: Jharkhand 10th Result 2020 With Name
- 7 Method 3: Other Websites Which provide JAC Results 2020
- 8 Method 4: Check JAC 10th Result 2020 via SMS?
- 9 JAC 10th Result 2020 Dates
- 10 JAC 10th Grading System 2020
- 11 Division Criteria of JAC Result
- 12 Previous Years JAC 10th Class Result Statistics
- 13 What after checking Jharkhand Board 10th Result 2020?
- 14 Download JAC Board 10th Marks Sheet
- 15 Jharkhand Board Class 10 2020 Rechecking
- 16 JAC 10th Compartment Examination 2020
- 17 About Jharkhand Academic Council
- 18 Share this with friends:
JAC 10th Result 2020 [Updates]
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is expected to announce the Class 10 examination results in the month of June. This year, JAC Class 10 exams were held from February 11 to 28th, 2020. Soon after the formal declaration of the results, students can visit the official website of the board i.e. jac.nic.in.
Jharkhand Class 10th Result Updates 2020
Informing about the development, Board chairman Arvind Kumar said, “the Jharkhand Class 10 and Class 12 results for 2019-20 have been deferred indefinitely due to the country-wide lockdown”.
“From March 20 onwards, the answer sheets were scheduled to be evaluated, but because of the lockdown, it couldn’t be done. If by April 14, the situation is normal then the answer scripts will be evaluated and the Jharkhand Board Result 2020 may get declared in the month of May,” Kumar added.
He further added that it will take a minimum of 20 days to evaluate the paper and 15 days to tabulate the marks. So it would take around 35 days to eventually declare the JAC Board Class 10 result 2020, JAC Board Class 12 Result 2020. Source: https://www.news18.com/
Jarkhand Board 10th Results 2020 Kab Aayega?
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)|
|Exam Name||JAC 10th Board Exams Feb 2020|
|Date of Exams||11th – 28th February, 2020|
|Post Category||JAC 10th Result 2020 Date|
|Date of Result||3rd or 4th Week May 2020 (Expected)|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
|JAC Official Website||www.jac.nic.in|
|Jharkhand Result portal||www.jacresults.com|
The Jharkhand Education Board is responsible for conducting examinations, providing the curriculum to the students, deciding upon the course structure and etc. Also the board is responsible for conducting state board examination, Jarkhand Madarasa Examination Board, intermediate examinations, secondary examinations, and other examinations.
How to Check JAC Results 10th Class 2020
There are various methods to check Jarkhand board 10th class results. Out of some we have explained some methods here. However we strongly suggest every student to check their marks through official website only. Here we also listed steps to proceed to check result and marks card with these simple steps. Dont forget to follow these steps soon after result announcement.
Method 1: JAC 10th Result through Online
- Step 1: Visit Jharkhand Results 2020 website i.e jacresults.com
- Step 2: Click on Annual Secondary Examination Results 2020
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Code and Roll Nmber.
- Step 4: Next Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Step 5: Check your JAC 10th Result 2020 will be open on screen.
- Step 6: Download soft copy / take a printout for future use.
Method 2: Jharkhand 10th Result 2020 With Name
- Step 1: Visit indiaresults.com website
- Step 2: Select Jharkhand State from all states available
- Step 3: Select JAC 10th Result 2019 link from the list
- Step 4: Enter First 4 letters of you name
- Step 5: Select your name for the list of displayed names along with father name
- Step 6: Click on Get Result button beside it
- Step 7: Your JAC 10th Marks sheet will be displayed on the screen
- Step 8: Download and take a print out for future use.
Method 3: Other Websites Which provide JAC Results 2020
Method 4: Check JAC 10th Result 2020 via SMS?
Students can also check the Jharkhand board 10th result 2020 via SMS. For this, students can follow any of the below-given steps.
SMS – RESULT<space>JAC10<space>ROLL CODE + ROLL NO<space>REGISTRATION NUMBER – Send it to 56263
JAC 10th Result 2020 Dates
20 मार्च से, उत्तर पुस्तिकाओं का मूल्यांकन किया जाना था, लेकिन लॉकडाउन के कारण ऐसा नहीं किया जा सका। यदि 14 अप्रैल तक स्थिति सामान्य है तो उत्तर लिपियों का मूल्यांकन किया जाएगा और झारखंड बोर्ड परिणाम 2020 मई के महीने में घोषित किया जा सकता है।
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|JAC 10th Board Exam Date||11th – 28th February, 2020|
|Jharkhand 10th Result Date 2020||25th May, 2020 (Expected)|
|JAC 10th re-checking application||June 2020|
|JAC Class 10 re-checking result 2020||June 2020|
|JAC 10th Supplementary exams||July 2020|
|Jharkhand tenth supple result||July 2020|
JAC 10th Grading System 2020
The JAC class 10 result mark sheet will be based on the grading system and the marks secured by the students will be awarded by the grade and for you, below we have given the list of grade marks:
|Marks Percentage||Grade Awarded|
|80% and above||A+ Grade (Excellent)|
|60% to 80%||A Grade (Very good)|
|45% to 60%||B Grade (Good)|
|33% to 45%||C Grade (Average)|
|Below 33%||D Grade (Marginal)|
Division Criteria of JAC Result
- 60% and above: 1st division
- 45% to less than 60%: 2nd division
- 33% to less than 45%: 3rd division
- Below 33%: Failed
Previous Years JAC 10th Class Result Statistics
|Year||Over All Pass %||Boys Pass (%)||Girls Pass (%)||Students appeared|
What after checking Jharkhand Board 10th Result 2020?
The online Jharkhand board 10th result 2020 is provisional. Students must not consider it as the original mark sheets. Jharkhand Board will send the original mark-sheets to all the respective schools after the declaration of Jharkhand 10th result 2020.
Students can obtain the same in person from the respective institutes in which they studied. In case of any error of the mark sheet, students are suggested to immediately contact the school authorities to get it corrected.
Download JAC Board 10th Marks Sheet
There are pivotal information’s mentioned in the JAC board 10th Result, students are advised to scan the details properly like:
- Roll Code.
- Roll number.
- Student’s name.
- Father’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- School name.
- Subject wise marks obtained.
- Total obtained marks.
- Result status.
- Marks percentage.
Jharkhand Board Class 10 2020 Rechecking
After declaration of the Jharkhand Board SSC Result 2020, students who have not satisfied with their marks they can apply for rechecking or re -evaluation of the answer sheet. In case of any discrepancy, right marks will be updated in the original mark sheet.
JAC 10th Compartment Examination 2020
The officials of JAC believes in second chances and thus conducts compartment examination. For re-appearing in exam, the student is required to fill the respective compartment examination form with all the desired details. This exam (JAC 10th Compartment examination) is mainly held in the month of July after the declaration of Result and re-valuation being done.
About Jharkhand Academic Council
The State of Jharkhand came into existence on 15th of November,2000. An Act to establish the Jharkhand Academic Council was enacted by the Jharkhand State Legislature and assented to by honourable Governor of the State on 26.02.2003 and notifed by the government on 04.03.2003, which is known as Jharkhand Academic Council Act 2002 .
The Jharkhand Academic Council was constituted by HRD Department Government of Jharkhand Vide Notification No. 6/V0-101/012491 dated 02-09-2003.