CEE Kerala released revised admit card of KEAM 2021 for the examination scheduled for August 5, 2021. Students can download their KEAM Hall Ticket 2021 from the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in or from the direct link provided below.
KEAM Admit Card 2021 Download (Released)
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical, KEAM Admit Card 2021 has been released by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations. Students who have registered themselves for KEAM 2021 entrance examination can download their Hall Ticket from the official site, cee.kerala.gov.in. Earlier, KEAM 2021 was scheduled to be held on July 24, 2021 but later it got postponed as the date of the exam classed with JEE Main 2021 session 3 examination. Finally The exam is rescheduled to August 5, 2021.
CEE Kerala KEAM Hall Ticket 2021 Details
|Entrance Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM)|
|Conducting Organization||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE)|
|Post Category||KEAM 2021 Admit Card|
|Admit Card release date||17th July, 2021|
|Date of Examination||05th August, 2021|
KEAM is held for admission to BTech, BArch, Pharmacy and Medical related courses in the state’s institutes. Candidates who pass the KEAM 2021 exam can participate in the counselling process.
Steps to Get KAEM 2021 Admit Card
In order to download KEAM Admit Card 2021, students must login into their ‘Candidate’s profile’. The credentials to be furnished while logging in are application number and access code. Go through the steps shared below to download KEAM Hall Ticket 2021.
- Visit the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on KEAM 2021 – Candidate Portal link from the main Page.
- Enter Application Number, Password and Access Code in the newly appeared window.
- Later click on “Login” button after entering above information.
- Finally your admit card appears on the screen with your personal details and exam venue.
- Download, save and take a color print of admit card.
- Kerala Engineering/Pharmacy Entrance Examination 2021 which will be held
on 5th of August,2021 at different centres in Kerala and in Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai.
- Candidates without Admit Cards will not be permitted to attend the Entrance
- Colour printout of the Admit Card is preferable for proper identification of the
- Admit cards will not be available to candidates who have applied for Medical or
- Architecture courses only but they can also enter to view their Profile Page.
- The candidates who have defects in their submitted applications can view the defects in their application by clicking the menu item ‘Memo Details’ provided in the profile page.
- The Admit Cards have not been issued to candidates who have to remit balance application fee and also to some candidates who have defects in their name, photograph, signature uploaded during the submission of online application.
- Admit Cards for candidates who have to remit balance application fee shall be released as and when the balance amount is paid by way of online payment.
- The Admit cards of other candidates will be released only if correct certificate/ photograph/signature is uploaded through the links concerned before 2 pm on 21st July, 2021.
- Documents received through Fax/e-mail will not be considered for clearance of defects in the application.
Useful Links of KEAM 2021
- KEAM 2021 – Candidate Portal
- If you forget your Application Number get it from here.
- Forgotten password can be recovered from this link
- Download KEAM Prospectus from here.
- Check Latest KEAM updates on this link