Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 Released notification for 135 Trainee Apprentice Vacancies. Here you will get the complete information about Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentices Recruitment online application form 2019. all the candidates who are waiting for the latest Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 this is the best opportunity for govt job seekers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job from 27th September 2019 to 30th November 2019.
Contents of this Page
- 1 Konkan Railway 135 Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 2 Konkan Railway Recruitment Basic Information
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 discipline wise vacancy details
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Age Limit
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 Stipend
- 9 Application Fee
- 10 Important Dates To Remember
- 11 Important Links
- 12 Share this with friends:
Konkan Railway 135 Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Recruitment applications are invited Online mode only. Also Here we have provided the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 – 135 Vacancy official notification PDF to read. Candidates must read Official notification before applying. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay Scale and Important dates etc,. are given below.
Konkan Railway Recruitment Basic Information
|Organization Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|Post Name||Trainee Apprentice – Graduate, Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||135 vacancies|
|Starting date||27th September 2019|
|Closing Date||30th November 2019|
|Selection Process||Direct Selection on merit / NO EXAM|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka|
|Graduate Trainee Apprentice||83|
|Diploma Trainee Apprentice||52|
discipline wise vacancy details
- BE(Electrical): Four years bachelor degree in i)Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(S&T): Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in i) Electrical/Electronics/Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology /Communication engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma(Civil): Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma(Electrical): Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute.
- Minimum – 21 years
- Minimum – 25 years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Direct Selection on merit / NO EXAM
- For Graduate Engineers – Rs. 4984/- Per Month
- For Diploma Holders – Rs. 3542/- Per Month
- General – Rs. 100/-
- For SC, SC, Female, Minorities, Economically Weaker Section, Physically – No Fee
- The Candidates applying for the post are required to submit Application fee through Online mode using Net-banking/Credit & Debit Cards.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 30 November 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online – 18 November 2019
- Last date of fee payment – 18 November 2019
- Download Official Notification PDF – Click Here
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Here we are providing the information regarding Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 – 135 Vacancy as per notification. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.