Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: India Post has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) for Maharashtra circle. There are a total of 3650 vacancies at various locations of Maharashtra such as Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Pune, Ahmednagar, Thane etc. Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment. Here we provided complete information regarding to Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment. Those candidates who are waiting for the central government jobs, Hurry up! this is a wonderful opportunity for the Maharashtra eligible Aspirants. Candidates should have passed 10th Class Secondary School Examination equivalent from recognized board/University/Institution they are the eligible for the posts.
Maharashtra Postal 3650 GDS Recruitment 2019
It inviting online applications through official website of indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline. Candidates are requested to read official notification before applying online. Online registrations will starts from 01st November 2019 to 30th November 2019 (Extended). If you have any doubt regarding Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Check Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Selection Process, Age limit, Salary etc,. Check Below.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment
- Organization Name – Indian Post
- Post Name – GDS – Gramin Dak Sevak
- Total Vacancies – 3650 Vacancies
- Starting date – 01st November 2019
- Closing Date – 30th November 2019
- Application Mode – Online
- Pay Scale – Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,500/- Per Month
- Selection Process – Marks Scored in 10th Class
- Job Location – Maharashtra
- Official Website – indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||3650 Posts|
Posts included in GDS Jobs
- Branch Postmaster BPM
- Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM
- Dak Sevak
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Community||No. of Posts|
- Candidates should have 10th passed and knowledge of Local Languages and Minimum 60 days Computer Course Certificate
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- For more educational qualification check official notification attached below.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List
- Certificate Verification
- Open Category/ OBC Male Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ ST and PH candidates – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking only.
|Post Name||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Important Dates To Remember
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date – 01st November 2019
- Closing date of Registration & Fee Submission – 30th November 2019
- Starting Date for Online Applications – 01st November 2019
- Closing Date for Online Applications (Extended) – 30th November 2019
- Online Registration – Click Here
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Fee Payment – Click Here
- List of posts offices – Click Here
- Download Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here I Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.