MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020: Meghalaya Board of School Education will release Higher Secondary School Leaving Certification Examination result in the official website megresults.nic.in. MBOSE has conducted the 12th class exams in the month of March. The results was expected to be released in the month of May.
|Name of Board||Meghalaya Board of School Education|
|Name of Examination||Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate|
|Exam Dates||02 Mar – 25 Mar|
|Date of Results||May 2020|
Meghalaya Board of School Education
Every Year Meghalaya Board of School Education will be conducting the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certification Examination in different centers. These exams will be conducted in the month of March every year and its will be results will be released in the month of May through official website megresults.nic.in. Candidates can check their results by following the instructions given below.
How to check the MBOSE HSSLC Result
- Visit the official website of Meghalaya Board – megresults.nic.in
- In the home page click on Higher Secondary School Leaving Certification Examination 2020
- Enter the Roll Number in the provision provided and click on submit
- Result will be displayed in the new tab
- Save/ Print Out result for further reference
MBOSE HSSLC Result Revaluation / Re-Correction
- If the students had performed very well and hadn’t got good score then students can apply for Revaluation and Re-Correction.
- If candidates of 11th class feels that even after applying for Revaluation and Re-correction their will be no change then they can attend Improvements
11th Class Improvement Examination
- If the students feels that they can perform even more better than regular and score good marks then they can apply for Improvements
- The number of subjects to be attended for improvement exam will be students choice
- If the candidate scores less marks in the improvement than the regular then improvements marks will be considered
- The students who had passed in the exam will only be eligible for Improvements Exam
- Improvement Exams will be conducted only for 11th class students