MizoramMBSE HSSLC Results 2020: Mizoram Board of School Education will release 12th class examination results in the official website mbse.edu.in. Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate examination was conducted from 18 Feb to 18 March. This results will be released in the month of May in the website mentioned below.
Contents of this Page
Mizoram Board of School Education:
|Name of Board||Mizoram Board of School Education|
|Name of Examination||Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate|
|Dates of Exam||18 Feb to 18 March|
|Date of Results||May 2020|
Every Years Higher Secondary School Leaving Certification was conducted by Mizoram Board of School Education. This exam was conducted in the months of Feb and March Every year.Results will be announced in the month of May in the official websites mbse.edu.in and indiaresults.com. To check the results candidates can go through the procedure given below.
How to Check MBSE HSSLC Results 2020:
- Visit the official website of Mizoram board of School Education mbse.edu.in
- In the Menu Click on the Results
- In results page Click on HSSLC Examination Results 2020
- Enter the Roll Number and Registration Number in the provision provided
- By Clicking on Get Results, result will be displayed in the new window
- Save / Download the Results for further reference
Mizoram 12th Class Exam Revaluation/Recorrection
- If the candidates get less score even after performing well in the exam, then they can apply for Revaluation or Re-Correction.
- The candidates failed in any of the exam can apply for Revaluation / Re-Correction along with Supplementary Exam
- If candidate passes in the Revaluation or Re-Correction then the Supplementary results will not be considered
Mizoram 11th Improvement Examination
- The candidates who had attended 11th regular examination and got less score can attend Improvement Examination to increase score
- Students who had failed in the exams are not eligible to attend the improvement examinations.
- The number of subjects to be attended for Improvement exams will be students choice
- If the marks scored in the Improvements is less compared to regular examination then the improvement results will not be considered