MBSE HSLC Routine 2020: Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) released High School Leaving Certificate (10th Class) Examination, 2020 time table. Download complete theory and practical exams date sheet of HSLC board from official website mbse.edu.in and also from direct link provided below. The 10th class candidates of mizoram state, can appear annual exams from
Contents of this Page
- 1 MBSE HSLC Routine 2020 Released
- 2 Mizoram Board HSLC (10th) Time Table 2020
- 3 MBOSE HSLC Practical Time Table 2020
- 4 Mizoram Board HSLC (10th) Routine 2020
- 5 Steps to Download MBSE HSLC Routing 2019 – PDF
- 6 Important Instructions for Students
- 7 Check Previous HSLC Routine 2019
- 8 About Mizoram HSLC Board
- 9 Share this with friends:
MBSE HSLC Routine 2020 Released
The Mizoram board released exam dates of HSLC (10th Class) annual examinations on 04th Dec, 2020. As per the notification examinations are scheduled from 17th Feb and ends on 03rd March, 2020. All the exams will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
The previous year board has conducted the examinations in the month of March. But this, the board is going to commence a bit earlier than before. Now, have a look at the table of the dates of important events given below.
|MBSE HSLC Exams||Exam Dates||Exam Timings|
|Starting date of Exams||17th Feb, 2020||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
|Last date of exam||03rd March 2020|
- The duration of the theory exam will be 10 am to 1 am.
- Duration of practical exams is 9 am to 4 pm.
- Also check MBOSE HSSLC (12th Class) Time Table
Mizoram Board HSLC (10th) Time Table 2020
|Exam Date||Day||Exam Time||Subject|
|17th Feb, 2020||Monday||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM||English|
|18th Feb, 2020 (Tuesday) – No Exam|
|19th Feb, 2020||Wednesday||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM||M.I.L (Mizo/ Alternative English/ Hindi/ Nepali/ Bengali/ Manipuri)|
|20th – 23rd Feb, 2020 (Thursday – Sunday) – No Exam|
|24th Feb, 2020||Monday||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM||Mathematics|
|25th & 26th Feb, 2020 (Tuesday & Wednesday) – No Exam|
|27th Feb, 2020||Thursday||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM||Social Science|
|28th Feb – 01st March, 2020 (Friday – Monday) – No Exam|
|02nd March, 2020||Monday||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM||Science (Theory)|
|14th March, 2019 (Thursday) – No Exam|
|03rd March, 2020||Tuesday||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM||Home Science (Theory) / IIT (Theory) / Civics & Economics / Commercial Studies|
MBOSE HSLC Practical Time Table 2020
|04th, 05th & 09th March, 2020||Wednesday, Thursday & Monday||09:00 AM – 04:00 PM||Science Practical|
|11th March, 2020 Onward||Wednesday Onward||09:00 AM – 04:00 PM||Introductory Information Technology (Practical) / Home Science (Practical)|
Mizoram Board HSLC (10th) Routine 2020
Steps to Download MBSE HSLC Routing 2019 – PDF
- Firstly visit Mizoram Board of Secondary Education website link from any browser.
- Or You can also click on direct link provided below.
- The official site is http://mbse.edu.in.
- From the home page check in Notifications
- From the list of all the scrolling items will open.
- Check for your HSLC Routine 2020 link.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the exam date sheet pdf.
- Check exam dates and subjects carefully.
- Lastly Download, Save and take a print out copy for your easy reference.
Important Instructions for Students
To attend the examinations one must follow the rules set by the Board MBSE. These instructions are also printed in Admit cards so that students can check it out. Go through the below-given points if you are attending Mizoram Board HSLC Exams 2020.
- Students should come to exam hall prior 15 Minutes that time will be given as cool of time and question paper will be given to student At 10:00 AM.
- Must bring their admit cards and school ID card to the exam center
- Within given 3 Hours of time answer sheet should be submitted to the invigilator
- Calculator and mobile devices are not accepted inside the exam hall
- Copying and bringing study materials will be punishable
Check Previous HSLC Routine 2019
About Mizoram HSLC Board
The Secretary is the Chief Administrative Officer responsible for carrying out all the programmes and policies of the Board. He is assisted by three Branch Heads namely – the Director (Academic), the Controller of Examinations and the Deputy Secretary (Adminograph appended). Structurally the Board is divided into three main branches – General, Academic and Examination.