MP Board 12th Results 2020: Madhya Pradesh Board Higher Secondary Education has conducted the intermediate exam in the month of March. Results for this exam will be released in the month of may in the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board of Higher Secondary Education.
Contents of this Page
Madhya Pradesh Board of Higher Secondary Education
MPBSE will release the results of Arts, Science and commerce on the same day in the month of may. Once the results are released you can check the results in the official website mpbse.mponline.gov.in or we will update the links in our website by that you can check the results using the links in our website.
Steps to check MP Board 12th Results 2020
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board of Higher Education https://mpbse.mponline.gov.in/
- In the download links search for MP Board class XI / XI Results
- Select the class of which results required and click on it
- Enter the details of Hall Ticket Number and date of Birth and submit
- In the new window your result will be displayed
- Click on Save to download the results
MP Board 12th Results
If the students haven’t scored the marks as they had expected, they can apply for revaluation or re-correction. The students of class XI has chance to attend improvements exam to improve their score. Students of class XII does not has the option to attend the class improvements exams.
Guidelines for Improvement Exams
- Candidates of XI class can only apply for Improvements
- Candidates can take improvement exam for all subjects
- Most of the cases Improvement exam will be taken for the subjects in which student had scored less than the marks that he had expected and willing to score even more
- If marks scored in improvements exam is less than the regular exam marks then Improvement marks will not be considered.
- The highest marks scored in either of Improvements and regular according to subject wise will be considered
- The number of subjects to be attended for improvements will be completely the students choice whether to attend or not