Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2019: Naval Dockyard Apprentice School Mumbai, Indian Navy is published a recruitment notification for the 1233 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. A large number of contenders have applied for apprentice jobs in Naval Dockyard Mumbai. the officials are going to conduct the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Written Examination in November 2019 (Tentatively). those candidates who are waiting for the admit cards it will release soon as possible check official website of @bhartiseva.com.
We Updating Here Latest Information Related to NDY Mumbai Apprentice Call Letter Release Date and Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Hall Ticket 2019 Download from here direct links provided below. The Indian Navy Recruitment Board Will Selection Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Based on Written Test & Interview. Written Exam Qualified Candidates Will Select in All Over India Various Posts.
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Total Vacancies||1233 vacancies|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Date||November 2019 (Expected)|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Selection Process||Written test, Physical Standard Test & Document verification|
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Date & Time of the Test
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Category of the Contender
- Duration of the Online/ Written Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Examination Centre Code
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Name of the Examination
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Valid Call Letter/ Admit Card
- Photo ID proof in original (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with Photograph and others)
Steps To Download Admit Cards
- Visit the Indian Navy official website, bhartiseva.com / indiannavy.nic.in
- The home page will appears on the home page.
- Apprentice Admit Card 2019’ Link will appear on the homepage.
- Enter the registration number, password, and date of birth of the candidate and click on the submit button.
- Admit Card will appear, Check the total information present on the admit card.
- The admit card/hall ticket will be downloaded on the screen.
- Download admit card and Print the admit card for future purposes.
- Written Test
- Certificate Verification
- Height – 150 Cm.
- Weight – 45 Kg.
- Chest expansion – 5 Cm.
- Eye sight – 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses)
Important Dates To Remember
- Notification Release Date – 22 August 2019
- Starting date to Online Application Submission – 02 September 2019
- Closing Date to Online Application Submission – 27 September 2019
- Admit Card Issued Date – November
- Examination Date – November / December
- Download Admit card – Click Here (Link will Active Soon)
- Official Recruitment Notification PDF (Designated) – Click Here
- Download Official Notification PDF (Non – Designated) – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.