NVS Results 2020 announced on 19th June for both 6th & 9th class Admissions. Download Jawahar Navodaya Vidya Samiti Test (JNVST) rank card 2020 released by NVS on its official website www.navodaya.gov.in. Candidates are required to enter Roll Number as given on Admit Card and Date of Birth. NVS Class 6 result 2020 is released in the form of pdf files as a selection list.
Navodaya Results 2020 6th & 9th Class (Released)
The JNVST entrance exam (Phase 1) for Class 6 was conducted on January 11, 2020 while Lateral Entry Test 2020 for Class 9 was held on February 8, 2020. The JNVST Selection Test Phase 1 for Class 6th was conducted for a few states while for the remaining states will be conducted in Phase 2. As per the report, around 30 lakh students had appeared for the JNVST examination. This year, the result got delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
NVS Results 2020 Class 6 & Class 9 at navodaya.gov.in
|JNVST 2020||Description / Date|
|Name of the Entrance||Jawahar Navodaya Vidya Samiti Test (JNVST)|
|Conducting Society||Navodaya Vidya Samiti (NVS)|
|Admission Classes||6th & 9th Class|
|Entrance Dates||Class 6: January 11, 2020|
Class 9: February 8, 2020
|Results date||June 19th, 2020 (Friday)|
|Type of Exam||India Level|
Candidates can obtain the JNVST results either from the official portal or from the direct links provided below. Candidates need to login with their registration number and date of birth to check the JNVST results 2020. Candidates are advised to retain the e-copy of JNVST results for future reference.
Direct links of NVS Results 2020
Steps to check and Download Result & Rank Card
- Visit official website of Navodaya Entrance Exam 2020 at www.navodaya.gov.in
- On top of the website you will find a popup as shown below.
- Click on the link of which class result you want to check.
- Click on relevant link for Class 6 and Class 9 Results.
- Input your exam roll number and date of Birth in the boxes.
- Later Verifying details click on Check Result button below it.
- Finally your result copy appears on the screen. Download the copy and take print out and keep it for future use.
JNVST 6th & 9th Classes Select List 2020
HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal in his tweet mentioned that the merit list of the candidates will be released today.
“Happy to share that select list of candidates for admission to Class VI in summer bound areas and lateral entry for class IX in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas for the session 2020-21 will be declared on 19th June 2020. Stay tuned,” HRD minister tweeted.
Happy to share that select list of candidates for admission to Class VI in summer bound areas and lateral entry for class IX in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas for the session 2020-21 will be declared on 19th June 2020. Stay tuned…— Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) June 17, 2020
According to the Navodaya Vidyalaya admission policy, at least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by students selected from rural areas at block level and the remaining seats are filled on the basis of open merit of the district.
Important Website Links
- Official Website: https://navodaya.gov.in
- Result Page: https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
- Selection Test (Class VI) 2020 Result (Summer Bound JNVS) – Direct Link
- Lateral Entry Selection Test (Class IX) 2020 Result – Direct Link
FAQ on NVS (JNVST) Results 2020
- What is JNVST?
It is a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Test (JNVST) conducted national wise for admission into class 6th and 9th.
- What is NVS?
It is a Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti which conducts JNVST through out the Nation. It is An Autonomous Body Under MHRD. For more check navodaya.gov.in
- When was 6th class entrance conducted?
NVS conducted JNVST Class 06th admission test on 11th January, 2020
- When was Class 9th admission conducted?
9th class admission test was conducted on 08th February, 2020
- What is the official website of NVS?
- From where and how to download class 6 & class 9 entrance result and merit list?
You can follow step by step procedure explained above to download result, marks sheet, rank card and merit list.