NCL Apprentices Recruitment 2020: Northern Coalfields Limited released notification for Welder, Fitter, Electrician & Motor Mechanic posts for ITI Passed candidates from UP or MP based Institutes. Total 1500 Apprentice vacancies are going to fill under the Apprentice Act 1961. Unemployed candidates who are searching for job can apply online after carefully checking eligibility conditions, registration fee, salary, education qualifications and other details from below.
NCL Apprentices Recruitment 2020
Northern Coalfields Limited (A Mini Ratna Company) a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, which is a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and Flagship Coal producing company of India invites Online Applications from interested candidates who have passed ITI exam from Uttar Pradesh or Madhya Pradesh based institutes only. Check complete apprentice notification details from below.
NCL Apprentices Job Notification 2020 Details
|Name of the Company||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Recruitment Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Post Names||Welder, Fitter, Electrician & Motor Mechanic|
|No. of Vacancies||1500 Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh|
|Online Application Dates||Starts on: 17th July, 2020|
Ends on: 16th August, 2020 (5:00 PM)
|Age Limit||16 – 24 Years as on 31st Dec, 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Supervisor & Technician Jobs||Check Here|
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 100 Posts
- Fitter: 800 Posts
- Electrician: 500 Posts
- Motor Mechanic: 100 Posts
- Welder(Gas & Elect): 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade
- Electrician: 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade
- Fitter: 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade
- Motor Mechanic: 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic
- Minimum Marks:
- 50% for General and OBC
- 45% for SC/ST/PWD.
- Note: The above qualification shall be from NCVT /SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time course.
Age Limit (as on 31st Dec,2019)
Minimum age 16 years and Maximum 24 years. (Age relaxation as per rules.) For age relaxation details check official notification attached below.
NCL Apprentices Application 2020
All the candidates have to register online on DGET website www.apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through NCL online Aplication Portal www.nclcil.in. Before apply for apprenticeship make sure you are eligible according to the notification and candidates are required to have a valid Email Id and Mobile Number, which must be valid for at least 3 years.
Required Documents to Upload during Registration
Applicants have to keep scanned and self-attested copy of below documents for uploading at the time of filling online application.
- Recent Clear Color Photograph (Not older than Six Months)
- Self Signature
- Parent or Guardian Signature
- ITI Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 8th / 10th Marks Sheet as Proof of Date of Birth
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate / PWDs Certificate
- Bank Account Details
How to Apply?
The application process have 2 stages.
- Register in DGET website at www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Submit application from www.nclcil.in
- Visit NCL website and click on – Online Recruitment – Career Tab – NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 202-2021.
- NCLCIL Offical Website: http://nclcil.in/
- Apprentice Registration at DGET website: https://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
- Download NCL Apprentice Notification PDF.
- Check NCL Supervisor & Technician Recruitment 2020
Northern Coalfields Limited (A Mini Ratna Company) a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, which is a "Maharatna" Public Sector Enterprise and Flagship Coal producing company
Base Salary: – – per –
- 1 NCL Apprentices Recruitment 2020
- 2 NCL Apprentices Job Notification 2020 Details
- 3 Post Wise Vacancy Details
- 4 Educational Qualifications
- 5 Age Limit (as on 31st Dec,2019)
- 6 NCL Apprentices Application 2020
- 7 Required Documents to Upload during Registration
- 8 How to Apply?
- 9 Important Links
- 10 Send to friends: