PJTSAU Ph.D and PG Agriculture Counselling 2019: Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) admission counseling for PhD and MSc admissions counselling is being scheduled from 27th & 28th August, 2019. All the candidates who qualified in the entrance can attend counseling at given centers according to the schedule given below.
Telangana PJTSAU Ph.D / PG Agriculture Counselling 2019
PJTSAU Ph.D & PG Admission Counseling Schedule
Ph.D: 27th August, 2019 at University Auditorium, R’nagar at (10.00 AM)
M.Sc: 28th August, 2019 at University Auditorium, R’nagar at (10.00 AM)
Date of Registration : 29th August, 2019
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The admission shall be by the way of counseling to be held on the dates and venue mentioned above
- The admission shall be as per the final merit list displayed in the website, subject to rule of reservation as per the seat matrix already displayed.
- Attending counseling, does not automatically guarantee a seat to the candidate.
- The candidates who appear for ICAR entrance test in a particular major subject/group shall not be permitted to interchange to any other major subject group.
- Selected candidates shall submit all original certificates including e-admit card and ICAR score card and shall pay the fee of Rs.22,700/- ((approximately) failing which the seat allotted shall stand cancelled.
- Fees once paid to the University will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case a candidate desires to cancel his/her admission, the candidate forfeits the fees already paid and in addition he/she has to pay cancellation fees as per the norms of the University (indicated in the fees structure).
- Hostel accommodation will be subject to availability.
- Selection of candidates under BC, SC & ST quota shall be subject to clearance of social status of the candidates by the respective Directorates of Government of Telangana.
- Medical certificate in case of physically handicapped (PC) candidates, issued by competent authority shall be produced during counseling.
- The provisional selection under BC-E category is subject to the final adjudication (in W.P.No.15267 of 2007) in the Hon’ble High Court.
- The admission of the candidate is liable for cancellation without notice at any stage during the study of the student, if it is found that the admission is in any way repugnant to the rules / regulations or invalid by reason of incorrect or false information furnished by the applicants or their parents / guardians at the time of admission.
- Candidates are required to read the prospectus thoroughly before attending the counseling.
- Candidates should report at the counseling center one hour before the scheduled time
- Candidates belonging to BC, SC & ST categories should bring two photo copies of their caste certificate to be submitted at the counseling center.
- The University is not responsible for any information provided in websites other than at www.pjtsau.edu.in.