TS IIIT Basara Notification 2020 releases soon to get admission into 6 Years Integrated B.Tech courses. Candidates who want to get seat in Telangana Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) UG courses can submit applications from www.rgukt.ac.in official website before last date. Students passed 10th Class with good marks are eligible to fill application easily after checking notification details from below.
RGUKT IIIT Basara Notification 2020
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Basara, Nirmal District., Telangana State has not yet invited applications for Admissions to 6-Year Integrated B. Tech Program to the first year academic year of 2020, the student who have eligibility can apply for Basara IIIT UG admissions through online from May and send printout of the on-line application before last date.
TS IIIT Basara Admissions 2020: 6 Years Integrated B.Tech
|IIIT Basara||Event Description|
|Name of the University||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Other Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology, (IIIT)|
|Location||Basara, Nirmal, Telangana|
|Courses||6 Years Integrated B.Tech Program 2020-2021|
|Notification Date||Available Soon|
|Application Date||Available Soon|
IIIT Basar Eligible candidates can apply online through RGUKT Basar website www.rgukt.ac.in or www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in For More Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, IIIT Basar 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Admission Process, How to Apply, Selection List, Counseling Dates, Annual Fee Details, Admission Schedule etc are given below.
RGUKT IIIT Basara Notification Details 2020
TS IIIT Basara will announce Notification & Application date for Admission into 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme 2020 will be released soon. The candidates shall visit the University website www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in for all latest updates.
Eligibility for Admissions
- Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2020 in first attempt.
- International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December, 2020 (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
IIIT Basara B.Tech Application Fee
- OC and BC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 200.00
- SC and ST candidates have to pay Rs. 150.00
- The application fee for students from a state other than Telangana & Andhra Pradesh is Rs.250/-.
- The application fee for Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries, International and NRI is US$: 25.00.
An additional amount of Rs. 25.00 per application should be paid as service charges to the TSOnline Centre.
List of Certificates and Documents
- The receipt issued by the TSOnline services or Meeseva.
- 10th class memo
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class or its equivalent.
- Study Certificates from Fourth class to Tenth class
- Residence certificate.
- Cast Certificate for Proof of caste / community certificate (SC/ST/BC)
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate ( If Applicable)
- CAP Certificate for Children of Armed Forces ( If Applicable)
- NCC certificate ( If Applicable)
- Sports certificate ( If Applicable)
The 6-Year Integrated Engineering course is divided in to the following two categories:
- Pre University Course (2 years): M.P.C course will be offered with following subjects.
- Telugu/ Sanskrit (Sanskrit will be offered for non Telugu students those who have not studied second language as Telugu)
- B.Tech (4 years): Following streams will be offered.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
TS Basara RGUKT Applications Procedure
- Eligible candidates can apply for RGUKT Basara Admissions online through website www.rgukt.ac.in or www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in
- The candidates should apply through TSOnline services only.
- If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process.
- Immediately after submitting the application through online, the applicant should send its print-out duly signed along with copy of the receipt mentioned in 2(c) above and the relevant certificates to The Director, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana State-504107, by Speed Post / Registered Post. The candidates should write on top of the cover ‘Application for Admissions 2018 – RGUKT – Basar’.
After Admission B.Tech Annual Fee
- a) The tuition fee for the candidates who studied in Schools situated in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States is Rs.37,000/- per annum (It includes Rs.500/- examination fee per semester).
- b) Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement as per the guidelines issued by the respective State Governments need not pay the tuition fee (Students whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.0 lakh for non SC/ST category and below Rs.2.0 lakh for SC/ST category and who fulfill the other conditions as per the latest Govt. rules are eligible for fee reimbursement).
- c) Every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), and medical insurance of Rs. 500/– approximately per annum for first two years (by all), that is a total of Rs.3,500/- (Rs 3,000/- in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.
Seat reservation of IIIT Basara Admissions is one of the important factor on which the selection of candidates depends. The category-wise reservation applicable as per the reservation policies of the government of Telangana State are as follows-
|Children of Armed Person (CAP)||2%|
85% of the total available seats in the university will be reserved for local students (Osmania University area, Telangana State), 15% seats will be unreserved (to be filled by the candidates of both Telangana and Andhra State)
- TS IIIT Basara Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and as per the provisions of Presidential Order, 1974. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government under Statute 13 (3), shall be added to the 10th class GPA of applicants from non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools for selection, with an objective of providing weightage to help the students from socially, economically deprived sections of the society for admissions.
- In case of a tie in GPA score, it will be resolved by adopting the following options in that sequence:
- i. higher grade in Mathematics,
- ii. higher grade in General Science,
- iii. higher grade in English,
- iv. higher grade in Social Studies,
- v. higher grade in 1st Language,
- vi. older candidate as per the Date of Birth,
- vii. lowest random number obtained from the hall ticket number.
- If the tie is resolved with any of the check in the chronological order mentioned above, the next option(s) will not be checked.
- 1 RGUKT IIIT Basara Notification 2020
- 2 TS IIIT Basara Admissions 2020: 6 Years Integrated B.Tech
- 3 RGUKT IIIT Basara Notification Details 2020
- 4 Eligibility for Admissions
- 5 Educational Qualifications
- 6 Age Limit
- 7 IIIT Basara B.Tech Application Fee
- 8 List of Certificates and Documents
- 9 Courses Offered
- 10 TS Basara RGUKT Applications Procedure
- 11 After Admission B.Tech Annual Fee
- 12 Seat Reservation
- 13 Selection Process
- 14 Send to friends: