IIIT Basar online applications for B.Tech admission starts on June 06, 2023. Telangana Students who completed 10th class and seeking entrance to 6 Years B.Tech courses in RGUKT Campus can submit applications before last date June 19, 2023. Please be informed everyone must register for this admission from official website http://admissions.rgukt.ac.in only. RGUKT Telangana offers a 6- year Integrated B.Tech courses in six engineering disciplines viz., Chemical, Civil, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical and Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.
IIIT Basar Admission 2023-2024
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Basar, Nirmal District., Telangana State has invited applications for Admissions to 6-Year Integrated B. Tech Program to the first year academic year of 2023-2024. Candidates who want to get seat in RGUKT IIIT Basara UG courses can apply online.
RGUKT IIIT Basar Admission Dates 2023
|IIIT Basara||Event Description|
|Name of the University||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Other Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology, (IIIT)|
|Location||Basara, Nirmal, Telangana|
|Courses||6 Years Integrated B.Tech Program 2020-2021|
|Notification Date||June 01, 2023|
|Application starting date||June 05, 2023|
|Last date to Apply||June 19, 2023|
|Announcement of Selection List (Provisional Date)||June 26, 2023|
|College Reporting||July 01, 2023|
(Between 10:00 AM and 5.00 PM, during all working days)
Triple IT Basar Eligible candidates can apply online through RGUKT Basar website www.rgukt.ac.in or www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in For More Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, IIIT Basara 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Admission Process, How to Apply, Selection List, Counseling Dates, Annual Fee Details, Admission Schedule etc are given below.
RGUKT IIIT Basara Notification 2023
TS Triple IT Basara will announced Notification & Application date for Admission into 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme on June 01, 2023. The candidates shall visit the University website www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in for all latest updates.
Eligibility for Admissions
- Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2023 in first attempt.
- Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2022, whereas the candidates belonging to SC and ST categories the upper age limit is 21 years.
- International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December, 2022 (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
For admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program of RGUKT, a separate admission and counseling notifications will be issued by RGUKT along with the detailed prospectus and fees structure.
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee|
|For Global Category: Candidates belonging to other|
States (except TS and AP) and the Children of Indians (of
all States) working in Gulf Countries
|For the Unfilled Global Category: Candidates interested in Unfilled seats of Global Category||₹ 1000/-|
|For the candidates of NRI/International||US $25.00|
List of Certificates and Documents
- The receipt issued by the TSOnline services or Meeseva.
- 10th class memo
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class or its equivalent.
- Study Certificates from Fourth class to Tenth class
- Residence certificate.
- Cast Certificate for Proof of caste / community certificate (SC/ST/BC)
- PH certificate ( If Applicable)
- CAP Certificate for Children of Armed Forces ( If Applicable)
- NCC certificate ( If Applicable)
- Sports certificate ( If Applicable)
The 6-Year Integrated Engineering course is divided in to the following two categories:
- Pre University Course (2 years): M.P.C course will be offered with following subjects.
- Telugu/ Sanskrit
- Information Technology
- Environmental Education
- B.Tech (4 years): Following streams will be offered.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
TS IIIT Basara Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates can apply for RGUKT Basara Admissions online through website www.rgukt.ac.in or www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in
- Submission of online application involves following two steps:
- Fee Payment, and
- Filling of the Application Form.
- Post the application form along with Certificates (Only PH/CAP/NCC/Sports Category Candidates)
1. Fee Payment Process
- Payment through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Go through the User Guide carefully and be ready with ALL the required mandatory details specified in User Guide.
- During the payment process don’t click the Back/Refresh buttons or don’t close the browser page abruptly.
- Obtain a receipt after successful payment.
- Show Payment Direct Link
- Click Here for Duplicate Receipt
- Payment through TS / AP Online centers
- Visit any of the TS / AP Online centers with the required details:
- Pay the requisite fee and Obtain a receipt.
- Obtain a receipt after successful payment.
If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process.
2. Online Application Submission
- Online Application Direct Link
- Print already submitted Application
- View Application Status from here
- NRI Students please follow this link for Application
Note: Immediately after submitting the application through online, the PH/CAP/NCC/Sports applicant should send its print-out duly signed along with copy of the receipt mentioned in 2.1 above and the relevant certificates to The Convener, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana State-504107, by Speed Post / Registered Post. The candidates should write on top of the cover ‘Application for Admissions 2023 – RGUKT – Basar’.
After Admission B.Tech Annual Fee
- a) The tuition fee for the candidates who studied in Schools situated in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States is Rs.37,000/- per annum (It includes Rs.500/- examination fee per semester).
- b) Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement as per the guidelines issued by the respective State Governments need not pay the tuition fee (Students whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.0 lakh for non SC/ST category and below Rs.2.0 lakh for SC/ST category and who fulfill the other conditions as per the latest Govt. rules are eligible for fee reimbursement).
- c) Every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), and medical insurance of Rs. 500/– approximately per annum for first two years (by all), that is a total of Rs.3,500/- (Rs 3,000/- in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.
Seat reservation of IIIT Basara Admissions is one of the important factor on which the selection of candidates depends. The category-wise reservation applicable as per the reservation policies of the government of Telangana State are as follows-
|Children of Armed Person (CAP)||2%|
85% of the total available seats in the university will be reserved for local students (Osmania University area, Telangana State), 15% seats will be unreserved (to be filled by the candidates of both Telangana and Andhra State)