RRC Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk Recruitment 2019: Central Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell CR issued recruitment notification for Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk posts. There are 251 vacancy in Central railway Recruitment all over India. Officials are inviting online applications from eligible candidates through official website of www.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants those who completed 12th Pass and Degree/ Graduation as a educational qualification they can apply for the recruitment. Online registration starts from 20th December 2019 to 19th January 2020.
RRC Clerks Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk posts. In this Article we provided complete information regarding to RRC Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk Recruitment like Educational Qualification, Selection process, Vacancy details, Age limit, Application fee, Salary etc,. are given below.
RRC Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk Recruitment
- Organization Name – Central Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell CR
- Position Name – Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk
- Total Vacancies – 251
- Starting Date – 20th December 2019
- Closing Date – 19th January 2020
- Application Mode – Online
- Salary – Level 2 and Level 5 of the 7th CPC
- Category – All India govt Jobs
- Selection Process – Computer Based Test, Typing Test, Medical Examination, Certificate Verification
- Job Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Official Site – rrccr.com
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
- Junior Clerk – 12th Pass
- Senior Clerk – Degree/ Graduation from recognized University or its equivalent
- For more educational qualification details check official notification attached below.
- Minimum – 42 Years
- Maximum – 47 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Typing Test
- Medical Examination
- There is no application fee for RRC Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk Recruitment.
- Junior Clerk – Level 2
- Senior Clerk – Level 5
- Online registrations starts from – 20th December 2019
- Closing of online registration – 19th January 2020
- Online Registration – (Will be available from 20th December 2019)
- Download Official Notification PDF – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
None:-Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.