SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2019: Hai friends Steel Authority of India Limited (Sail) has recently published a recruitment notification for recruiting Operator cum Technician (Trainee), Attendant cum Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operator), Mining Foreman, Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) & Various Posts. Here we provided complete information regarding to SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2019. Candidates who have passed B.Sc, Degree, Diploma, 10+2 or ITI ( Fitter, Welder, Electrician) equivalent from a recognized university as the Educational Qualification they can apply for the posts.
SAIL Bhilai 296 Trainees Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 26th October 2019 to 15th October 2019. For more information read full Official Notification Before apply Online. Moreover we have provided the SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2019 official notification PDF to read. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay Scale and Important dates etc,. are given below.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (Sail) Bhilai Steel Plant|
|Post Name||Operator cum Technician (Trainee), Attendant cum Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operator), Mining Foreman, Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) & Various Posts|
|Total Vacancies||296 Vacancies|
|Starting date||26th October 2019|
|Closing Date||15th October 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,830/- to Rs. 24,110/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Skill Test, Physical Ability Test (PAT) & Driving Test|
|Job Location||Bhilai, Chhattisgarh|
|Operator cum Technician(OCT) (Trainee)||123|
|Attendant cum Technician(ACT) (Trainee/Boiler Operator)||53|
|Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee)||21|
|Sub Fire Station Officer (Trainee)||8|
|Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee)||36|
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (S-3) – 10th and 3 years Diploma in Engineering with 50% marks
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operator) (S-1) – 10th with ITI in relevant trade and ITI (2 years) with 1st class or 2nd class Boiler Attendant Certificate
- Mining Foreman (S-3) – 10th and 3 years Diploma in Mining Engineering Foreman certificate
- Mining Mate (S-1) – 10th with valid Mining Mate Certificate
- Surveyor (S-3) – 10th and 3 years Diploma in Mining and Mine’s Surveying with Mines Surveyor’s Certificate
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S-3) – B.Sc. (Nursing) or 12th in Science with Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery
- For more educational qualification check official notification attached below.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Online Test
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
- Operator cum Technician(OCT) (Trainee) – Rs. 250/-
- Attendant cum Technician(ACT) (Trainee/Boiler Operator) – Rs. 150/-
- Mining Foreman – Rs. 250/-
- Mining Mate – Rs. 150/-
- Surveyor – Rs. 250/-
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) – Rs. 250/-
- Pharmacist (Trainee) – Rs. 250/-
- Sub Fire Station Officer (Trainee) – Rs. 250/-
- Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) – Rs. 150/-
Steps to apply Online
- Go to SAIL careers page at www.sail.co.in
- Read the advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on the link Apply
- Fill up all the required fields.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date to Online Application Submission – 26th October 2019
- Closing Date to Online Application Submission – 15th November 2019
- Closing date to application fee payment – 16th November 2019
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Here we are providing the information regarding SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2019 as per notification. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.