Tamil Nadu SSLC Time Table 2020 officially released by Directorate of Government Examinations. Check DGETN New & Old Syllabus time table of School Secondary Leaving Certificate (10th Class). Candidates searching for Latest & Previous Syllabus exam dates can now download detailed exam dates from below or from official website www.dge.tn.gov.in. Finally DGE Tamilnadu new & old syllabus exams scheduled from 27th March – 13th April, 2020.
Tamil Nadu SSLC Time Table 2020 – New & Old Syllabus
According to the Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE), Tamil Nadu conducts the Senior Secondary Level Certificate (SSLC) exams from 27th March 2020 to 13th April 2020 tentatively.
|TN SSLC Board||Exam Dates|
|The Exams will Start from||27th March, 2020|
|The Last Date of the Exams||13th April, 2020|
|Announcement of Results||April, 2020|
Below is the instruction that students should follow during SSLC/10th standard public exam 2020:
- 10.00 a.m. to 10.10 a.m.- Reading the question paper
- 10.10 a.m. to 10.15 a.m.- Verification of particulars by the candidates
- 10.15 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.- Duration of the examination
- Also Check Tamil Nadu HSC Time Table (Updated)
Tamil Nadu SSLC Revised Time Table 2020
|27th March, 2020||Friday||Language|
|28th March, 2020||Saturday||Optional Language|
|31st March, 2020||Tuesday||English|
|03rd April, 2020||Friday||Social Science|
|07th April, 2020||Tuesday||Science|
|13th April, 2020||Monday||Mathematics|
TN Board S.S.L.C (10th) Time Table 2020 – PDF[embeddoc url=”https://way2results.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Tamil-Nadu-SSLC-10th-Class-Time-Table-2020.pdf” download=”all”]
How to Download TN Board SSLC Date sheet 2020 – PDF
- Visit official website of Directorate of Government Education, Tamil Nadu
- The official web link is www.dge.tn.gov.in
- From the home page of the main website click on “Time Tables” button.
- The list of time tables page will be displayed
- Now click on the SSLC Time Table 2020 link.
- The TN SSLC/10th Time Table will be displayed on the screen
- Download, Save and take a print out for further use.
Check Previous 10th Datesheet 2019 – PDF[embeddoc url=”https://way2results.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Tamil-Nadu-Datesheet-2019-1.pdf” download=”all”]
Award of Certificate Minimum for a pass
Must secure a minimum of 35 marks out of 100 in each subject. For the “Science subject consisting of theory and practical Examination, minimum mark for a pass is 20 marks out of 75 in Theory and 15 marks out of 25 in Practical. This includes passing under the compartmental system also.
Important Quick Links
- Notification to Private Candidates – SSLC March 2020
- Notification to Private Candidates – SSLC March 2020 – Enrolment for Practical Training Sessions
- Service Centre Details for SSLC Examinations – private application Registration
- HR.Sec/SSLC March 2020 – Appearing in Old Syllabus – Notification
- HR.Sec/SSLC March 2020 – Appearing in Old Syllabus – Time Table
Tamil Nadu 10th Hall Ticket 2020
The board officials of Tamil Nadu will dispatch Hall tickets for the students of class 10 to their respective schools and private candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website of DGE. Private candidates can also collect their Hall Tickets by visiting their respective examination centers. The board of DGE will release the hall tickets tentatively by month of February 2020.
TN SSLC Results Date 2020
As the board has released the timetable early this year, also there are other changes too in the exams this year. It has been also heard from sources that even the results for the exams will be out quite soon this year. According to the latest news update, it has been known that the results of the exam should be out by of last week of April 2020.
About Tamil Nadu Board
The Directorate of Government Examinations has been entrusted with the onerous responsibility of conducting the Board examinations for the students studying in the State Board in Std X and XII. The mark certificates issued to the students of standard X and XII is considered as a vital and valued document for continuing higher education and for seeking job opportunities.