TSWREIS COE CET 2022 notification released for admission into 1st year Intermediate in COEs, General and Vocational Colleges for the Academic Year 2022-23. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this entrance test (TSWR JC&COE CET – 2022) for admission into Junior Intermediate in COEs, General and Vocational courses in TSWR Junior Colleges functioning across Telangana State for the academic year 2022-23. The entrance test shall be conducted on February 20, 2022 (Sunday). Check eligibility, Caste wise Reservations, College Wise vacancies, Selection Procedure and other useful information below.
TSWREIS COE CET 2022 Notification
However Applications are invited for admission into TSWREIS COEs for Intermediate 1st year in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Centre of Excellence Colleges. The list of colleges, groups and special coaching offered are detailed here under.
|TSWREIS COE CET 2022||Notification details|
|Name of the Society||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions (TSWREIS)|
|Admission Colleges Name||Center of Excellence Colleges (COEs)|
|Entrance Name||TSWREIS CoE CET 2022|
|Available Courses||Intermediate MPC, BPC, MEC & CEC|
|TSWRCOE College Locations||All districts of Telangana State|
|Application Dates starts from||January 06, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||January 30, 2022|
|Entrance Date||February 20, 2022 (10:00 AM – 01:00 PM)|
|TSWRIES Official Website||https://tswreis.in|
|Home Page of TSWRCOE Entrance||https://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in/|
TS Gurukulam Inter Notification Details 2022
TSWREIS, Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society released an Entrance Test notification in every year for admission into first year Intermediate With integrated Free Coaching for National Entrance Examinations like IIT, NIT, NEET, CLAT, CMA and others 2022-2023.
Eligibility for TSWREIS COE CET 2022
- The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March-2022/class X from SSC Board, Telangana/ ICSE / CBSE on regular basis are eligible to write the entrance test.
- The students who secure A1 to B2 in SSC are eligible for admission in to COEs in March, 2022 (on regular basis) are eligible for admission into Centre of Excellence Colleges.
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students) as certified by MRO.
- The students from Telugu Medium OR English Medium are eligible for this entrance test.
- Age Limit: The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2022. For SC and Converted Christian of SC 2 years relaxation.
- The students should produce all relevant certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed. So unless the students produce all relevant certificates at the time of admission, the admission will not be confirmed.
Caste Wise Reservations
|S.No||Caste / Community||% of Reservation||No. of Seats|
|2||SC converted Christian||2%||1|
|6||OC / EBC||2%||1|
- 3% of overall seats shall be reserved to the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically handicapped, Hearing impaired, Visually handicapped, Loco-motor disabled) students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
- PH candidates who can do their works on their own without any body’sb assistance only are eligible for admission into COEs.
Important Dates of TSWRCOE CET 2022
|Name of the Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Applications starts from||January 06, 2022|
|Last date to submit Application in Online||January 30, 2022|
|Hall Ticket Download Date||February 08, 2022|
|Date of Entrance (Level-I)||February 20, 2022|
|Issue of 1st level qualified Candidates for 2nd level through website and SMS at the ratio of 1:3.||–|
|Date of Entrance (Level-II)||April, 2022|
|Announcement of results through website Level –II|
|Date of intimation by the Principals of COEs concerned (messages will be sent to the selected candidates)||May 2022|
|Date of re-opening of the Colleges for the academic|
|As per Schedule|
Admission procedure / selection process
- The applicant must submit the application only through ONLINE by visiting the website www.tswreis.in.
- There is a registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre through NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Before filling the application through online the candidate have to read the information/ prospectus already uploaded in the website tswreis.in
- They are advised to prepare a hard copy first and then fill in the online to avoid mistakes.
- Upload the photo and signature of the candidate each within 100 kb size only.
- The Candidates must opt the colleges while applying on-line. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their option, based on the availability of seats in those Institutions and based on their merit in the caste category. The option once exercised is final and cannot be changed.
- The Candidates are advised to download the acknowledgement instantly. Later the candidate can download the Hall ticket for appearing to the 1st screening test scheduled from February 08 – 19, 2022.
- The candidate should fill the bonafide Certificate (provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) signed by the Head Master / Principal concerned where he / she is studying 10th class and handover it to the Invigilator at the time of entrance test.
1st Level Question Paper Pattern
- This is a paper based OMR test and will be held tentatively on February, 2022, in the following subjects for 160 marks SSC Subject basis.
- The Questions will be of multiple choice type [MCQs].
- Each question carries ONE mark. Each Question has only one correct answer.
- For each wrong answer ¼ mark shall be deducted.
- The candidates should bubble the circle in the given OMR sheet against the correct option with ball point pen (Blue/Black). Otherwise the valuation cannot be done.
- The admission shall be provided based on the merit and community reservation.
|4||English (Comprehension & Grammar)||20|
|5||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20|
- There shall be a second level screening test for the students willing to join IIT /COE.
- The candidate shall be shortlisted, gender wise and community wise in the ratio of 1:3 for 2nd level Descriptive test to get admissions in COEs
2nd Level Question Paper Pattern
- The students shall be shortlisted according to state level merit in the ratio of 1:3 for 2nd level Descriptive test
- The 2nd screening test shall be for 150 marks, SSC Subject basis the subjects and marks are as follows
|Subjects||MPC||BPC||CEC & MEC|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||–||–||35|
- The entrance test question paper will be in bilingual form (i.e., both in English and Telugu Media).
- Applicants can answer the questions either in Telugu or English at Admission Level test. The medium of instruction at intermediate level will be English only.
- Admission will be provided to the selected students based on the merit and reservation (Group wise and Gender wise).
- The selection shall be on the merit at State level in 2nd screening test and allotment of college shall be made by the Secretary, TSWREIS only based on the options given by the candidate.
- The candidates who are not selected for these 07 colleges below mentioned in the table shall be considered for admissions into other COEs as per the merit, gender wise, community basis and as per the option chosen by them at the time of filling on line application.
Useful Links for TSWREIS COE CET 2022
- Official Website of TSWREIS: https://tswreis.in/
- 2022-2023 – Academic Entrance Home Page: https://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in/
- Download Official Notification of TSWREIS COE Entrance Test 2022-23