TS CPGET 2023 notification released for admission into PG, PG Diploma and 5 Years Integrated Courses. Apply online for Osmania University PG entrance test (CPGET) before last date June 11, 2023 at https://cpget.tsche.ac.in. Qualified students gets seat in Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities for the Academic year 2023-2024. For useful information like exam date, course wise eligibility conditions, syllabus, registration fee, list of entrance test subjects please read this page till end.
TS CPGET 2023 Notification, OU PG Entrance Test
TS CPGET notification released for state level Common Post Graduation Entrance Test for academic year 2023-24 which is being conducted by Osmania University every year. Candidates who have passed or appearing for the final semester (year) examination in the qualifying degree / Intermediate for entrance tests and admission
into various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., MCJ, M.Lib.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., etc.), P.G. Diploma Course and 5 yrs. Integrated Programmes (M.A., M.Sc., MBA) offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, Telangana Mahila Viswavidyalayam and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2023-24.
OU PG Entrance – CPGET Admissions 2023 Dates
|CPGET Entrance Event
|Description / Date
|TS CPGET (Previously called as OU PGCET)
|TS CPGET Notification 2023
|Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad
|Osmania University (OU),
Kakatiya University (KU),
Telangana University (TU),
Palamuru University (PU),
Satavahana University (SU),
Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
Mahila Viswavidyalayam and
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH)
|PG Courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., MCJ, M.Lib.Sc.,
M.Ed., M.P.Ed., etc.),
P.G. Diploma Courses and
5 yrs. Integrated Programmes (M.A., M.Sc., MBA)
|May 01, 2023
|Online Applications Starts from
|May 12, 2023
|Last date to apply
|June 11, 2023
|₹ 800/- for OC/BC candidates
₹ 600/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
₹ 450/- For each additional subject (All Categories)
|Entrance Exam Mode
|Computer Based Test (CBT)
|OU Official Websites
|OU Admissions official website
|TS CPGET Official Website
Online Applications are invited from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final semester (year) examination in the qualifying degree / Intermediate for entrance tests and admission into various Post Graduation Courses. The Entrance test conducts online through Computer Based Test (CBT). Admissions are conducted through a process of web based counseling. The schedule for certificate verification will be announced after declaring the results. Before allotment of admissions, the qualified and eligible candidates have to exercise options through web in the order of their preference.
TS PG Course wise Eligibility Conditions
- Must have passed the Qualifying Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the subject (s) /
course(s) concerned as mentioned in the Information Brochure, and
- Must have qualified in Common P G Entrance Test conducted by the Osmania University in the concerned subject in which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the Convenor may, conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer any right of admission into a course.
- In addition to being qualified at the Common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if students passes the qualifying examination before the commencement of admissions process and secure the prescribed minimum marks in the subject (s) / course(s) concerned. Students must submit the necessary documents listed under item VII of these instructions at the time of counseling.
TS PG Application Fee & Payment Procedure
Registration Fee for a single subject is Rs.800/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.450/- for all categories. The fee can be paid at any TS/AP online centers or through payment gateway (Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking). For submission of online application, visit the above websites.
Before filling and submission of online application form, the candidates are advised to go through the relevant
instructions, TS CPGET (PGCET) Notification and Demo Application form available in official website.
TS CPGET Registration Procedure 2023
- Before submission of online application, the candidates must keep ready the scanned copies of latest passport size colour photograph, his / her signature, the certificates of caste, income (If applicable), Aadhaar number and PH certificate (If applicable).
- Candidates have to upload these scanned copies while filling up online application
- The candidate has to login to official website www.cpget.tsche.ac.in, using their registration ID, registered mobile number and date of birth to fill and submit the Online Application.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidate must view and verify the application to ensure that all the entries, including the uploaded photograph and the signature, are correct.
- The candidate must also take a printout of the application for future reference.
- The candidate are personally responsible for any incorrect / inconsistent entries in the online application form.
TS CPGET Hall Tickets 2023
The Hall Tickets along with entrance schedules and necessary instructions will be made available in OU websites, www.osmania.ac.in, www.cpget.tsche.ac.in, www.ouadmissions.com, at least one week before the commencement of entrance tests.
The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets and affix a latest passport size photograph (which is exactly similar to the one uploaded in the Online Application) in the space provided and get itself attested. Without the Hall Ticket (with self attested photograph), the candidate is not allowed to appear for entrance test.
TS CPGET 2023 Qualifying, Cutoff Marks
The entrance tests in all the subjects will be of 90 minutes duration. for all entrance tests, the question paper
consists of 100 objective (multiple choice only) type questions for 100 marks. The entrance test will consist of
any 3 or 4 varieties of objective type items such as analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a
research study / experiment / theoretical point of view, etc., with multiple answers besides the usual multiple choice items.
The minimum cut-off marks in the entrance test for OC/BC category candidates to become eligible to seek
admission into any course is 25% at the entrance test. However, there is no minimum cut-off for SC/ST
TS CPGET Results, Rank Card 2023
The results, entrance rank cards of individual candidates, schedules for web based exercising of options by the qualified candidates, schedules of certificate verification and related instructions of the entrance tests will be made available in official website.
In the downloaded rank card, the candidate is required to affix a latest passport size photograph (which is exactly similar to the one uploaded in the Online Application) in the space provided and get itself attested. Without the rank card, no candidate is allowed for certificate verification.