TS D. Pharmacy Notification 2019 is now released by the SBTET at dtets.cgg.gov.in. Candidates who completed Intermediate MPC & BiPC can fill application both in online or through help line centers. Candidates can check application fee details, eligibility and other information from below. Applications are invited from the eligible Candidates for admission into Two-year Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharmacy) offered at the Institutions under the control of the Department of Technical Education.
TS D. Pharmacy Notification 2019 Details
TS D.Pharmacy Eligibility
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen
- Pass Intermediate in Bi.P.C or M.P.C or
- 12 years Higher Secondary Education Boards Exam of CBSE, ICSE (Regular Stream Only).
- Intermediate vocational course in MLT (Medical Lab Technician) and bridge course are not eligible for this Pharmacy admission
Necessary Certificates to apply for TS D.Pharmacy Admission
- Qualifying Exam Marks memo and Pass certificate
- Date of Birth certification (SSC Memo)
- Study certificates (Bonafieds) from class VI.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST.
- PH certificate for handicapped students
- CAP Certificate for Ex-Service men
- All sports & games certificates for sports category candidates
- NCC certificate for NCC category reservation candidates
Note: Please refer official notification for more information regarding necessary documents.
How to Apply for TS D.Pharmacy Admissions.
Candidates who wish to join in this course can apply for the admission in 2 ways. Both ways are well explained below. Confirm any one of the procedure and proceed step by step process explained below.
Help Line Centers List (HLCs)
|S.No||Name of the Polytechnic||Place|
|5||S.G. Government Polytechnic||Adilabad|
|6||S.S. Government Polytechnic||Zaheerabad|
|7||J.N. Government Polytechnic||Ramanthapur, Hyderabad|
|8||Government Polytechnic||Masab Tank, Hyderabad|
|10||Dr. B.R.AGMR Govt. Polytechnic for Women||Karimnagar|
|11||Govt. Institute of Electronnics||Secunderabad|
Method – 1
- Interested and eligible candidates may approach nearest help line centers (HLCs) given below
- Carry all the necessary documents given above.
- The HLC officials verifies and uploads candidate data and issue the printout of application to the candidate for free of cost.
- After that candidate shall paste photograph on the application, affix signature in the place provided.
- Enclose Demand Draft (DD) of ₹ 300/- drawn in favour of “Secretary, SBTET, Telangana, Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad.
- Also enclose set of all the xerox copies of relevant certificates mentioned before.
- After all candidate shall submit the same at the Polytechnic / Help Line Centers where his/her applications is uploaded on or before 31st May, 2019.
Method – 2
- Visit www.ousbtet.net/dpharmacy.
- Fill the application form from the website.
- Pay the application fee ₹ 300/- through the payment gateway by Credit Card, Debit Card or Netbanking.
- Take printout of application and payment receipt.
- Enclose the photocopies of requisite certificate.
- Send those all to the “Secretary, State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad, 7th Floor, BRKR Bhavan, Tank Bund Road, Hyderabad – 5000 063″.
Note: The applications received without supporting documents or received after the due date will summarily be rejected. Last date for receiving the applications is 01st June, 2019
TS D.Pharm Useful Links
- Download Official D.Pharm Admission Notification 2019
- Fill Online applications from ousbtet.net/dpharmacy
- TS Directorate of Technical Education official website – dtets.cgg.gov.in
- D.Pharmacy 2019 website – tsdpharm.nic.in
- Telangana SBTET official website – sbtet.telangana.gov.in
Conclusion: TS D. Pharmacy Notification 2019 for 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy. Check application fee, eligiltiy, and submit filled application form before 01st June. For other entrance exam in Telangana click here