TSCHE and JNTUH started accepting TS ECET 2021 Online Applications for from 22nd March to last date 15th May. Candidates with Diploma or B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree can only submit Applications at ecet.tsche.ac.in for admission into 2nd year B.E / B.Tech & B.Pharmacy courses. Also Candidates should note that Application Forms will be accepted through online mode only. For caste wise Registration Fee, Last date to submit applications with and without fine, payment process and other application related information is given below.
TS ECET 2021 Applications Started
|Name of the Entrance Test||TS ECET 2021|
|Conducting University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad|
|Offered Courses||2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech & B.Pharmacy Courses|
|Notification Details||Check here|
|Applications Starting Date||22nd March, 2021|
|Last Date of Applications||15th May, 2021|
|Date of Entrance||01st July, 2021|
TS ECET Registration Fee 2021
Students willing to join in above said courses have to submit TS ECET 2021 Application for this entrance exam by paying exam fee of amount given below. Before paying and submitting application please check complete eligibility details given in official website.
- Registration Fee For General: र 800/-
- For SC/ST & PH Candidates Only: र 400/-
Application Forms will be accepted through online mode only. Payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking and TSOnline / APOnline centers
TS ECET Online Application Dates 2021
- Submission of Online Application Form : 22-03-2020
- Last date for Submission of Online Application Form
- without Late fee : 17-05-2021(Monday)
- with Late Fee of ₹ 250/- : 31-05-2021(Monday)
- with Late Fee of ₹ 500/- : 14-06-2021(Monday)
- with Late Fee of ₹ 2,500/- : 24-06-2021(Thursday)
- with Late Fee of ₹ 5,000/- : 28-06-2021(Monday)
TS ECET Online Application Form 2021
Candidates who wish to apply for TS ECET – 2021 are requested to fill in the particulars carefully in ONLINE mode only. The application filling procedure consists of three steps.
1st Step: Application Fee Payment
2nd Step: Fill Application Form
3rd Step: Print Your Filled In Registration Form
Candidates have to select and appear for only one Test for TS ECET – 2021. Candidates are advised to select the appropriate Test for TS ECET – 2021 based on their specialization in Diploma and their interest of taking Admission into a specific Degree course. The list of Diploma courses, List of Tests offered in TS ECET 2020 and list of Degree courses to seek admission is given in “Instruction Booklet”
Information required to fill TS ECET Application
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination (Diploma / Degree)
- Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Diploma / Degree
- Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate issued by competent authority / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (Below 1 lakh / 1 lakh and above-below 2 lakhs / 2 lakhs and above)
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority for reserved Category
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)
- The Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Recent passport size color photograph (size < 50 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Signature of the candidate (Scanned) (Size < 30KB) for uploading.
- Test Center to which candidate wishes to appear for TS ECET-2020 examination.
- Gender (Male / Female / Transgender).
- Community (SC/ST/BC/ Others), Minority Status (Non-Minority/Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Diploma/Graduation corporation/Municipality/Rural area.
TS ECET Exam Centers
The allocation of Regional Centre will be based on First cum First Registration basis. However, decision of the Convener is final in this regard. Request for Change of Test Centre will not be entertained under any
circumstances. Download complete exam centers list available here
TS ECET Application Links
- Application Fee Payment
- Fill Application Form
- Print Your Filled in Application Form
- Know Your Payment Status