TS ICET Notification 2020: Kakatiya University released Notification for Telangana ICET 2020 Entrance Exam for admission into MBA & MCA courses in academic year 2020-21. Check TS ICET 2020 Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Date, Registration Last date, Syllabus, Last date of application and other updated information from official website icet.tsche.ac.in.
Contents of this Page
- 1 TS ICET Notification 2020 – MBA MCA Entrance Test
- 2 TS ICET Entrance Schedule 2020
- 3 TS ICET 2020 Educational Qualifications
- 4 TS ICET Application Fee 2020
- 5 TS ICET Fee Payment Process
- 6 TS ICET Qualifying Marks 2020
- 7 TS ICET Entrance Schedule 2020
- 8 Important Quick Links:
- 9 Check Previous TS ICET 2019 Notification
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 11 Share this with friends:
All the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the TS ICET Entrance notification are informed to keep visiting this web page for latest update. As soon as KU and TSCHE releases the notification we will update with all details here.
TS ICET Notification 2020 – MBA MCA Entrance Test
Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET 2020) online applications are available for registration from 09th – 30th March, 2020. Candidates have to fill with latest information and working email id and mobile number. Before filling the application form candidates are informed to check the information booklet.
TS ICET Entrance Schedule 2020
- Name of the Entrance: Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ECET)
- Name of the conducting body: Kakatiya University (KU), on behalf of TSCHE
- Courses Offered: MBA & MCA PG Courses
- Eligibility: Any Degree
- Mode of Entrance exam: Computer-based online Test (CBT)
- Release of official notification in news paper: 06th March, 2020
- Start of Registrations in Online: 09th March, 2020
- Last date of registrations: 30th March, 2020
- Date of Entrance Test: 20th & 21st May, 2020
- Exam Time:
- 1st slot: 10 AM -12:30 PM,
- 2nd Slot: 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
- Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in/ECET
TS ICET 2020 Educational Qualifications
- For MBA: Candidates must have passed a minimum 3-years bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% (45% for reserved categories).
- for MCA: In addition, the candidates applying for M.C.A. must have studied Mathematics at the 10+2 level.
Candidates who are currently in their final year of the bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply.
TS ICET Application Fee 2020
TS ICET 2020 application fee can be paid online through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking. The candidates can also use the TS/AP Online Centers to pay the fee.
The application fee inclusive of registration and test fee for various categories is as below:
|Reserved category (SC/ST)||₹450/-|
TS ICET Fee Payment Process
Interested and Eligible candidates have to pay application fee from any mode mentioned above and note Ref ID, Payment date and other details. After paying application fee keep ready all your certificates details and fill application form with correct information. Before submitting the application carefully check all your details and finally submit. All the candidates have to apply from official website icet.tsche.ac.in only.
TS ICET Qualifying Marks 2020
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks). No minimum qualifying percentage is prescribed for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes.
TS ICET Entrance Schedule 2020
TS ICET 2020 Exam Date – The exam takes place in a two-day window. Until the official notification comes, we can check the tentative schedule given below.
|TS ICET Event Name||Date (Tentative)|
|TSICET 2020 Notification Date||06th March, 2020|
|Date of Registration and Online Application Form||09th March, 2020|
|Last Date for online application form||30th March, 2020|
|Hall Tickets/Admit Card||09th May, 2020|
|TS ICET 2020 Examination||20th & 21st May 2020|
1st slot: 10 AM -12:30 PM 2nd Slot: 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
|Announcement of a Preliminary Key||Last Week May, 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on a Preliminary Key||First Week June, 2020|
|Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Result||12th June, 2020|
Important Quick Links:
- Download TS ICET 2020 Exam Dates and other information
- TS ICET 2020 Official Website: icet.tsche.ac.in
Check Previous TS ICET 2019 Notification
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TS ICET 2020 is an entrance to get admission into MBA & MCA courses in affiliated colleges of Osmania University in Telangana For academic year 2020-21.
Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal conducts this entrance test every year on behalf of TSCHE.
TS ICET Notification releases on 06th March, 2020
For MBA: Candidates must have passed a minimum 3-years bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% (45% for reserved categories).
for MCA: In addition, the candidates applying for M.C.A. must have studied Mathematics at the 10+2 level.
TS ICET Online application starts from date 09th March and last date of application is 30th March, 2020 without fine.
Registration Fee for General: ₹ 650/-
For Reservation Candidates like ST/SC: ₹ 450/-
TS ICET 2020 Entrance exam is scheduled on 20th & 21st May 2020.
Results and TS ICET Final key releases on 12th June, 2020 at icet.tsche.ac.in.