TS Inter Revaluation / Recounting 2022 application process for 1st & 2nd Year started from June 30. Intermediate Re-verification includes the revaluation of answer scripts and a scanned copy of evaluated answer script will be provided to the student. Candidates have to register for RV/RC from official website www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
TS Inter Revaluation 2022 Apply Online, Fee Dates, Procedure
Board of Intermediate Education 1st & 2nd Year (General & Vocational) results declared on 28th June by Educational Minister. If any Candidate is not satisfied with their Marks obtained can fill the re-verification form. The board also issues xerox (Scanned) copy of answer sheet for candidates who applied for Re-Evaluation. The complete step by step application process, fee details and more given below.
TS Inter Revaluation / Recounting 2022 Details
|Board Name||Board of Intermediate Education (BIE)|
|Exam Name||Intermediate Public Exams (IPE-March 2020)|
|Exam Dates||06th – 23rd May, 2022|
|Results Date||28th June, 2022 (Released)|
|Revaluation last date||July, 2022|
|Fee Details||Recounting: ₹ 100/- per paper|
Revaluation: ₹ 600/- per paper
|Supplementary Dates||August 01, 2022|
|RV/RC Result Date||From 30 July, 2022|
Aspirants can check the all the required details like Application fee, how to apply for the AP Inter Revaluation etc. from the article.
Who can Apply for Revaluation / Recounting?
The BIE Telangana released Junior and Senior Inter results available to check from various websites. Students who are not happy with their results can get their answer sheet rechecked in order to verify if there are any mistakes occurred in counting obtained marks in the answer sheet. Students can also apply for re evaluate or re correct their answer script once again.
The Board of Intermediate Education allows the candidates to apply by paying ₹ 100/- for recounting and ₹ 600/- for revaluation / re-verification per paper. The revaluation of the answer book will be supplied on payment of ₹ 600/- per paper. The scripts are obtained from the camps and carefully checked for any mistake in totaling, posting and omission of bits.
Where to Apply?
In order to apply for TS Inter RV/RC results, candidates have to apply online from tsbie.cgg.gov.in. The portal for re-verification will open for the students after announcement of results. Unsatisfied candidates can apply online for the these services from above mentioned portal.
What is Checked in Re-verification?
- Whether all answers are valued, marks awarded and posted correctly or not during initial evaluation.
- Whether all marks posted are totaled correctly or not.
- Whether there are answers which are valued but not awarded marks.
- Whether the answers which are awarded zero marks are Re-verified and awarded marks if the answer is correct.
- If marks are awarded to a particular answer, the Board as a policy does not entertain further valuation of such answers to enhance the marks.
Application Procedure (Step by Step)
BIE Telangana Intermediate 1st & 2nd year RV / RC form available for candidates seeking to apply for RC/RV. Apply for TS Inter Recounting Revaluation form available at www.bie.telangana.gov.in. All the candidates of Inter General & Vocational candidates can now fill this RV/RC application form.
You can start following Steps to Apply for TS Inter Revaluation and Recounting 2022
- Visit official website Telangana Intermediate web portal of RV/RC i.e http://tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- From home page menu click on “Students Services” link.
- Click on “Re-Verification of Valued Answer Scripts – IPE March 2020″ or click on “Re-Counting of Marks – IPE March 2022” on the left side of the website as shown below. Here Im continuing with Revaluation. Same process applicable for Recounting also.
- Note: Candidates who apply for Re-Counting can apply for Re-Verification, but the candidates who apply for Re-Verification cannot apply for Re-Counting of the same subjects
- Next Enter your Hall Ticket number and Click on “Get Data” button as shown in the image below.
- After that Your Intermediate results with subject wise names with marks will appear on the screen.
- Now you have to select subjects which you want to apply for Revaluation or Recounting by clicking on Check Box available beside the subject name.
- Enter your Mail ID, Mobile Number, Address later click on “Submit” button after selecting subjects.
- The website will take yo to the Payment Gateway to pay RV / RC fee. Pay the fee with Debit Card / Credit Card or Internet banking or any other services available in the gateway.
- After successful payment you will redirect to https://bie.telangana.gov.in website and Acknowledgement is available to download.
- Download the Ack and keep it save till the Revaluation / Recounting results are available.
Re-Verification Results 2022
After Re-verification, the scanned copy of the answer script will be kept in the website https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in and the candidate can download the same. Xerox copy of the answer script will not be sent by post.
FAQs on TS Inter RV/RC 2022
- How to apply for recounting or revaluation?
You can apply for RV/RC from official webite www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
- Who can apply for this RV / RC?
Students who are not satisfied with their marks obtained in TS Inter result announcement can apply for RV/RC of their marks
- What is Recounting and What is Revaluation?
Recounting means only marks secured for each subject will be counted whereas Revaluation means complete your answer script will be corrected once again. And if there is any chance of adding will also verifies.
- What is the amount of fee to be paid?
₹ 100/- for recounting and ₹ 600/- for revaluation for each paper have to be paid.
- What is the last date to submit applications?
The last date to submit rv/rc applications is June, 2022.
- Where I have to submit RV/RC application?
Only at official website www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in
Note: Still if you face any difficulty in applying or if you have any doubts regarding TS Inter Results 2022 RV/RC process you can ask us in below comment.
- 1 TS Inter Revaluation 2022 Apply Online, Fee Dates, Procedure
- 2 Application Procedure (Step by Step)
- 3 Re-Verification Results 2022
- 4 FAQs on TS Inter RV/RC 2022