TS Panchayat Secretary Jobs Notification 2020 releases soon to fill more than 2000 vacancies on temporary basis. Regarding this CM KCR instructed respective district collectors to issue detailed notice and complete process recruitment process as soon as possible. Interested candidates can find official notification in at their district collector office notice boards and regular news papers. We also update here in this page as soon as the notification is released. Keep visiting this page for regular job updates.
TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2020 Notification
Telangana Panchayati Secretary Jobs (పంచాయతి కార్యదర్శి ఉద్యోగాలు) detailed notification, application process, eligibility, age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and other important details will be regularly updated here in this page.[sociallocker id=”7773″] [/sociallocker]
TS Jr. Panchayat Secretry Notification 2020 Details
|Department Name||Panchayat Raj Department, Telangana|
|Name of the Post||Junior Panchayat Secretaries (Temporary Basis)|
|Category||TS Panchayat Secretary Job Notification 2020|
|No. of Vacancies||More than 2000 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 years, Maximum Age 39 years|
|Qualification||Must have passed the Degree & working knowledge of computers|
|Salary||₹ 15,000/- (Expected)|
|TS AEO Recruitment||Check Notification Details here|
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an
institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as on 31.8.2018 and must possess working knowledge of computers.
Age Limit As Of (May 01, 2020)
- General Candidates: Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 39 Years
- BC / SC / ST Candidates: 5 Years Age relaxation i.e 18 – 44 Years
- PWD Camndidates: 10 Years Age Relaxation i.e 18 – 49 Years.
The application is not yet announced. We can expect applications in offline mode only. District collectors may invite applications from eligible candidates. We have to wait for few more days to know the details of application process of this recruitment.
Application Fee Details
- General Candidates: Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred Only)
- SC,ST,BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate): Rs.400/- (Rupees Four hundred only)
- PH & Ex-Service Men: pay Rs.400/- (Rupees Four hundred only) towards Examination Fee.
- Note: The B.C candidates who comes under Creamy layer also pay Rs.800/-
Question Paper Pattern
Question paper will be in Telugu, English and Urdu.
|(Objective Types) Degree Standard||No. of|
General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana
|Paper-2: Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100||120||100|
The Junior Panchayat Secretary shall discharge the duties and perform the responsibilities assigned to the Panchayat Secretary under Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018 (Act.No.5 of 2018) and any other Duties and responsibilities entrusted by the Government, Commissioner, PR&RE and District Collector from time to time.
Basic Service Conditions:
- This is a district cadre post as defined in G.O.Ms.No.124 GAD
- The monthly consolidated remuneration is Rs.15000/-
- The Junior Panchayat Secretary shall have to work on consolidated remuneration basis for 3 years
- The agreement will be renewed every year based on annual evaluation of performance.
- The services of those Junior Panchayat Secretaries who show satisfactory performance will be regularised after completion of 3 years as Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV.
- The performance will be assessed in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Government on the basis of Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
- Other Duties and responsibilities can be entrusted by the Government,
Commissioner, PR&RE and District Collector from time to time.
Certificates Required For Recruitment
- Aadhar card or other ID proof as indicated in application.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
- School Study Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Other certificates if any.
Certificates to Obtain from Govt. of Telangana
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate
as per Form-VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
- Sports Certificate.
Note: All details provided above are based on previous recruitment notification details. Present details are to be known yet. This information is just for initial purpose only. Final details may vary. Please refer official notification for latest and updated recruitment details. We will try to update latest information as soon as official notification is released.
FAQs on TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
Pay Scale: Present working Gram Panchayat Secretary Salary is approx. ₹ 15,000/-
As per latest update on 24th May, 2020, The recruitment notification for Junior Panchayat Secretry will release in 2 or 3 days.
As of now exact figure is not known. However we can expect more than 2000 Panchayath Secretary vacancies.
All the 2000+ vacancies that are going to fill present are all temporary basis.
Minimum Age 18 years, Maximum Age 39 years
Must have passed the Degree & working knowledge of computers
- 1 TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2020 Notification
- 2 TS Jr. Panchayat Secretry Notification 2020 Details
- 3 Eligibility Conditions
- 4 Educational Qualifications
- 5 Age Limit As Of (May 01, 2020)
- 6 Application Process
- 7 Application Fee Details
- 8 Question Paper Pattern
- 9 Exam Syllabus
- 10 Job Description
- 11 Basic Service Conditions:
- 12 Certificates Required For Recruitment
- 13 Certificates to Obtain from Govt. of Telangana
- 14 FAQs on TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
- 15 Send to friends: