TS Panchayat Secretary Marks are now available for all candidates. TS JSP recruitment result with individual score card and marks list is now out for all the candidates who appeared the exam. Now all the districts selected and non selected candidates can check their obtained marks using their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
On the other hand on 18th Dec, 2018 TS Panchayat Secretary commission released selected candidates list from their respective district official websites. You can find the district wise selected candidates list from here. Candidates who are selected have to appear their district with all the list of original certificates along with 2 attested xerox copies on given date in their district merit list. All Sets of Question Papers and the respective Final Keys are available in the Website
How to check TS Panchayat Secretary Marks?
- Visit official website of Panchayat Secretary recruitment.
- Click on Download Result link available in home page.
- If you dont find the link click here directly to go to result page.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Finally click on Submit button to check your TS Panchayat Secretary Marks obtained.
- Your Paper-1 & Paper-2 Score Card / Marks list will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download their OMR Answer Sheets from 20-12-2018, 5.00 PM to 25-12-2018, 5.00 PM.
More about TS Panchayat Secretery Marks 2018
Panchayat Raj Commissioner Neetu Prasad revealed the details of selected candidates district wise. She said, “The selection of vacancies, categories and merit based on districts is selected. The details are available in their respective district collectorate websites and district panchayat offices”. She also said that the Panchayat Secretary’s Examination all sets of question Paper has also released along with the final key.
Finally 9,355 Junior Panchayat Secretaries will be appointed on 25th December in the Telangana state. On Monday (December 27) the committee headed by Panchayat Raj of the districts was selected and submitted to the Collector on Monday (December 17). 4.75 lakh attended the written test conducted on October 10.