TS PGECET 2020 Notification released by TSCHE and OU at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2020) Online application forms available to fill from 12th March. Candidates willing to join in M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharmacy and other PG courses for academic year 2020-2021 can check notification details from here. TS PGECET registrations ends on 30th April, 2020 without any late fee. Even though candidates can apply online with late fee up to 10,000/- late fee before 26th May, 2020.
TS PGECET 2020 Notification (Released)
|Entrance Exam Name||Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET)|
|Conducting University:||Osmania University (OU)|
|Name of the Council||Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Category||TS PGECET Notification 2020|
|Notification Released Date||04th March, 2020|
|Applications started date:||12th March, 2020|
|Last date of Registration||30th April, 2020|
|Date of Examination:||28th – 31st May, 2020|
|Official Website:||pgecet.tsche.ac.in or tsche.ac.in|
Interested candidates can apply in online mode only before last date 30th April, 2020. Candidates have to pay the registration fee of ₹ 1000/- (SC / ST & PH 500/-). For more details like Eligibility, Syllabus, Question Paper pattern and other details check below.
OU PGECET 2020 Notification PDF
Every year Osmania University releases PGECET entrance notification. As usual this year also the TS PGECET Notification 2020 was announced on 05th March. TS PGECET is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test. This entrance is being conducted by Osmania University (OU) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
TS PGECET Eligibility 2020
- Candidates must pass B.Tech in their respective areas in which they are going to appear the examinations.
- Candidates who are appearing final year are also eligible for this entrance.
- For available courses and detailed eligibility conditions please check official website.
TS PGECET 2020 Apply Online
All the eligible and interested candidates can fill the registration form in Online Mode only available at official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The application forms are available from 12th March – 30th April, 2020. Candidates have to fill application after paying the application fee. before last date.
All the candidates are informed to check detailed eligibility conditions, age limit, available courses, educational qualifications and other required information.
TS PGECET Registration Fee 2020
- For General Category Candidates: ₹ 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: ₹ 500/-
Application registration fee may be paid at TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centres in Telangana State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card).
TS PGECET Exam Centers
Regional Centers for Conduct of Exam: TS PGECET-2020 will be conducted in the following two regions.
- 1. Hyderabad
- 2. Warangal
TS PGECET Entrance Schedule 2020
- Date of announcement of official notification: 04th March, 2020
- Registration of Online Applications starts from: 12th March, 2020
- Last date for Online Application Registration: 30th April, 2020
- Hall Tickets download dates: 20th – 27th May, 2020
- Date of Examinations: 28th – 31st May, 2020 (10.00 AM to 12.00 AN and 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM)
TS PGECET 2020 Important Quick Links
- Download TS PGECET 2020 PDF Notification / Fee Particulars
- Official website of TS PGECET 2020: pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- TSCHE Official site: tsche.ac.in
- Check Osmania University official website: osmania.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TS PGECET is an entrance exam to get admission into M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharm and other PG courses in Telangana State.
Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE conductes this entrance test every year.
TSCHE & OU released Official Notification of PGECET 2020 notification on 04th March 2020.
If you wish to appear this entrance exam, you can find complete details on this page as well as in official website of TS PGECET i.e pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
You can ask us in below comment box. We will answer your questions to the best of our Knowledge.
As per released entrance schedule by TSCHE, The PGECET entrance will be conducted from 28th to 31st May, 2020.
Check TS PGECET Previous Year Notification 2019
Check Previous Year Exam Schedule 2019
- Date of announcement of official notification: 06th March, 2019
- Registration of Online Applications starts from: 13th March, 2019
- Last date for Online Application Registration: 30th April, 2019
- Hall Tickets download dates: 22nd – 27th May, 2019
- Date of Examinations: 28th – 31st May, 2019 (10.00 AM to 12.00 AN and 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM)
- 1 TS PGECET 2020 Notification (Released)
- 2 OU PGECET 2020 Notification PDF
- 3 TS PGECET Eligibility 2020
- 4 TS PGECET 2020 Apply Online
- 5 TS PGECET Registration Fee 2020
- 6 TS PGECET Exam Centers
- 7 TS PGECET Entrance Schedule 2020
- 8 TS PGECET 2020 Important Quick Links
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 10 Check TS PGECET Previous Year Notification 2019
- 11 Check Previous Year Exam Schedule 2019
- 12 Send to friends: