Telangana Board of Secondary Education (BSE) TS SSC OSSC & Vocational Hall Tickets 2019 are available to download from bse.telangana.org and manabadi.co.in. Students of Regular and Private 10th class can now get their hall tickets online for all districts wise, schools wise and candidate name wise. All the candidates can download the hall tickets by using their Date of Birth by following below process. Also candidates can check the exam time table of SSC/OSSC from here.
Contents of this Page
Check TS SSC OSSC & Vocational Hall Tickets 2019
The Directorate of Government Examinations which is popularly known as Telangana School Secondary Certificate (SSC) Board released Class 10th/SSC, Open 10th/OSSC and Vocational courses hall tickets on official board website. Also the board has released the hall tickets for both Regular as well as private candidates at bsetelangana.org.
TS SSC/OSSC & Vocational Exam Dates 2019
The Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana is going to conduct 10th board exams for lakhs of students every year. For those students, the board released the Telangana SSC/OSSC and Vocational course Annual exam schedule and Hall Ticket 2019.
|TS SSC/OSSC & Vocational Dates 2019||Important Dates|
|Starting date of Exams||16th March, 2019|
|Last date of exam||02nd April, 2019|
- All Papers 9.30 A.M. to 12.15 P.M. except 2nd Language
Timings for 2nd Language -9.30 A.M. to 12.45 P.M.
- Composite Course First Lang.
Paper -I (60 Marks) 9.30 A.M to 12.45 P.M
Paper- II (20 Marks) 9.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M
- Click here for TS SSC/10th Regular Students Hall Tickets Download 2019
- Click here for TS SSC/10th Private Students Hall Tickets Download 2019
- Check OSSC Hall Tickets of TS Board Exams 2019
- Click here to download TS SSC/10th Vocational Hall Tickets 2019
- Main web page of TS SSC/10th Class hall tickets March 2019
9 More Instructions for Candidates appearing 10th Public Exams
- Candidate should note the examination dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
- Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
- IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
- All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.