TSRJC CET Notification 2020 releases soon by TSWREIS. Candidates can Apply Online for Admission into Intermediate 1st Year from tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Telangana State Residential Junior College (TSRJC) entrance exam notification will be released in all Major news papers along with official website. TS Students who passed / appeared 10th Class examinations can apply for this entrance test to get admission into 1st yr in Gurukula Colleges in Telangana State.
TSRJC CET Notification 2020 Details
TREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges with an objective to provide quality education to the talented children. Presently, TREI Society is managing 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges (15 for Boys and 20 for Girls).
TSRJC Eligibility Conditions?
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in TELANGANA only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March, 2020 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
How to Apply?
Candidates seeking admission into Inter First year in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-21 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Registration fee to apply for this entrance exam is ₹: 150/-
- Visit official website of TSRJC entrance test at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Payment link and enter initial details like Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number
- Next pay fee of ₹ 150/- through ONLINE for submission of application through Online
- After successful payment candidate shall be issued a Journal Number to she/ he can proceed with submission of application.
- Now proceed with filling application from by clicking Submit Application Form link on tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Enter Journal No, Candidates Name, Date of Birth and other necessary details.
- Proceed with filling complete application and finally submit the form after checking all details carefully.
- Finally candidates shall get Reference Number along with fill application download link.
- Download the Application PDF and note Reference Number.
- This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
TSRJC Exam Centers
District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts and Siddipet, Medak (Candidate may choose any CENTER to appear for Test).
Scheme of Examination:
Question paper shall be issued in Telugu/English (bilingual) only. The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are available in the Website: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
Issue of Hall Tickets:
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/ posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination, without hall ticket.