AKNU released UG (CBCS) 1st Semester Revaluation Fee Notification released for Regular and Backlog. The Adikavi Nannaya University Degree Sem-I Reg & Backlog Jan 2020 RV dates are now available. Candidates willing to apply for revaluation or recounting of their results have to pay fee ₹ 750/- on or before last date 23rd January, 2020. Candidates can check application process and other details from below.
AKNU Degree Revaluation Fee Notification
Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU) released UG (CBCS) 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 AB 1st Semester Backlog & Regular results recently. Some students who are not satisfied with their results can now apply for Revaluation of their answer sheet. Complete process of RV, fee and date is explained below.
AKNU UG Revaluation Notification Details
- The Candidates of the AKNU affiliated Degree Colleges who are desiring of Revaluation of their valued answer scripts are required to apply in the prescribed Revaluation Format along with Revaluation Fee i.e. ₹ 750/- in respect of each script of their respective course and year / semester and handover them to the concerned college principal, where they have studied on or before 23rd Jan, 2020.
- The specimen hand writing of the candidate separately for each answer script to the revalued shall be enclosed to Revaluation Application. The candidate applying for the revaluation need not wait for the revaluation results and have to appear for the next examination as per the eligibility. The last date for receipt of Revaluation Application is 23rd Jan, 2020.
- Last date for submission of Revaluation list along with DD to the University by the Colleges is 25th Jan, 2020.
College Check Lists:
- College check lists, Grade Cards will be sent the Principals of the concerned Colleges. The candidates are directed to collect them from the concerned principals on or after 10th Jan, 2020 and not from the office of the examination section of the university.
- The results and marks statements issued will be cancelled at any time, if the information furnished by the candidate in the examination application is found incorrect.
- Duplicate Marks Statement will not be issued within 30 days from the date of publication of the results.
- Copy of the Check List will be sent to the Principals of the concerned colleges for information. The Principals are requested to issue the marks statement to the candidates concerned only after affixing their college stamp/seal. Further they should maintain a permanent record with the signature, address of the candidates in token of the receipt.
AKNU UG Revaluation Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to apply for Revaluation of marks?
A. Students can apply for RV of their results before 23.01.2020 by paying fee in the college.
Q. What is the Application Fee for each subject?
A. Candidates have to pay ₹ 750/- for each paper to apply for RV.
Q. Who have to apply or pay Revaluation?
A. AKNU Students of UG (CBCS) 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 AB 1st Semester Backlog & Regular students who are not satisfied with their results / marks can apply for Revaluation of their answer sheet.
Q. Where and how to pay RV fee?
A. Candidates have to pay Revaluation fee at their respective colleges before last date.
Q. Where can I download official AKNU UG Revaluation Notification?
A. You can download official PDF from university website as well as from this direct link.
Q. What is the official website of AKNU?
A. http://aknu.edu.in/ is the official website of the AKN University.