UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the engineering services exam. UPSC proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience in Engineering can apply for the Examination. It has Invited to Online Application Form for the Engineering Service Examination in Various Trade 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply Offline from 25 September 2019 to 15 October 2019. Here we have provided the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2019 official notification PDF to read. Candidates must read Official notification before applying. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay Scale and Important dates etc,. are given below.
UPSC 495 ESE Vacancies 2020
UPSC Recruitment ESE 2020 Basic Information
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Engineering Service Examination 2020|
|Total Vacancies||495 vacancies|
|Starting date||25 September 2019|
|Closing Date||15 October 2019|
|Pay Scale||Go through the official notification|
|Selection Process||Written test, Skill Test, Interview & Document verification|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Electronic & Telecommunication|
- Degree in Engineering in relevant Engineering Discipline from a recognized University.
- For Other Educational Qualification check official notification attached below.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- General – Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST & PH – No Fee
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Pre Exam Centers
- Agartala, Chennai, Itanagar, Mumbai, Shimla, Ahmedabad, Cuttack, Jaipur, Nagpur, Srignagar, Aizawl, Dehradun, Jammu, Panji (Goa) ,Thiruvananthapuram, Aligarh, Delhi, Jorhat, Patna, Tirupati, Allahabad, Dharwad, Kochi (Cochin), Port, Blair, Udaipur, Bangalore, Dispur (Guwahati), Kohima, Raipur, Vishakhapatnam, Bareilly, Gangotak, Kolkata, Ranchi, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Sambalpur, Chandigarh, Imphal, Madural and Shilong.
Main Exam Centers
- Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Dispur (Guwahati), Lucknow, Shillong, Aizawl, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Shimla, Allahabad, Cuttack, Jaipur, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram, Bangalore, Dehradun, Jammu, Raipur,Vishakhapatnam, Bhopal, Delhi, Kolkata, Ranchi.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 25 September 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online – 15 October 2019
- Last date of fee payment – 15 October 2019
- Pre Examination date – 05 January 2020
- Admit card Available on – December 2019
- Download Official Notification PDF – Click Here
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Pay Examination fee – Click Here
- Print your Application form – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Here we are providing the information regarding UPSC Recruitment ESE 2020 – 495 Vacancies as per notification. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.