WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2019: West Central Railway has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Apprentice in Various Trade. Candidates can apply for online applications for the recruitment of Apprentice. Applications are invited online mode Only. Applicants who Passed Class 10th (High School) with ITI Certificate in Related Trade they can apply for the posts. Selection process based on the The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in 10th Class. Those Candidates who are seeking the latest government they can apply. Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply online.
Contents of this Page
- 1 WCR 160 Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 2 West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Trade & Category Wise Vacancy Details
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Job Location
- 7 Age Limit
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 Application Fee
- 10 Important Dates To Remember
- 11 Important Links
- 12 Share this with friends:
WCR 160 Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job from 04 October 2019 to 05 November 2019. Here we have provided the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 official notification PDF to read. Candidates must read Official notification before applying. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay Scale and Important dates etc,. are given below.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||West Central Railway (WCR)|
|Post Name||Fitter, Welder (Gas, Electric), Machinist, COPA, Painter|
|Total Vacancies||160 Vacancies|
|Starting date||04 October 2019|
|Closing Date||05 November 2019|
|Pay Scale||According to the Norms of the Organization|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview & Document verification|
|Job Location||Kota, Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
Trade & Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Welder (Gas, Electric)||26||18||7||10||5||66|
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- For other Educational Qualification Check Official Notification attached below.
- Kota, Madhya Pradesh
- Minimum – 15 Years
- Maximum – 24 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 188/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates – Rs. 88/-
- Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode Online.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date to Online Application Submission – 04 October 2019
- Closing Date to Online Application Submission – 05 November 2019
- Download Official Notification PDF – Click Here
- Online Registration – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Here we are providing the information regarding West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 as per notification. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.